“Clean, good value for money, good friendly service, what more could you want?” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Bangkok Patio

You added Bangkok Patio to your Saves list
Bangkok Patio
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   14 Phaholyothin, Phaholyothin Soi 3 | Samsean Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand (Phayathai)   |
Special Rate
$80 (USD)
Ranked #109 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Singapore
“Clean, good value for money, good friendly service, what more could you want?”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 3, 2011

Stayed at Bangkok Patio over a span of 6 days recently and was overwhelmed by the great service I had received by the staff there. Always keen to help and always smiling, it really made my stay at Bangkok Patio very enjoyable.

Rooms were well kept and very clean. Basic utilities were provided and I was pleasantly surprised when I found that they provided a toothbrush and tooth paste. Although small, but I thought it was a nice act to provide such items for free whereas other (supposedly) better hotels don't bother to. Other things such as wifi which would have been an extra charge at other locations are provided free of charge.

Staff helped me get taxis whenever I wanted to go shopping or sightseeing and made sure that the driver did not fleece me by insisting they go by the meter. Another commendable act was during my first day at Bangkok Patio, where I had no small change to tip the staff who had helped us bring the luggage up to our room. He did not turn nasty and throughout my whole stay, remained very friendly and helpful.

Thank you, Mr Anand and the staff at Bangkok Patio, for making my stay so enjoyable.
I will be sure to return whenever I return to Bangkok.

• Stayed December 2010, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (8)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Darwin
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2010

A great apartment, quite location but only a short taxi ride to most attractions.

Excellent value and I highly recomended this apartment.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
Oslo, Norway
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2009

I stayed at this apartment hotel for a week.

The hotel is located on Phaholyothin road.
It is conveniently quietly located, but also offers the essence of the city just around the corner. Altough it is located in a busy street, it feels like you are a world apart from the chaos of the city. It is 8-10 mins. by taxi from here to the hectic busy centre, Siam. 4 stops if you're taking the skytrain.

I stayed at the two-bedrom studio that contains the following,

* Fully furnished
* Air condition in all rooms.
* A large master bedroom with its own bathroom, LCD-TV, balcony
* A smaller bedroom with balcony.
* Another bathroom.
* Living room - with DVD-player
* Private balcony
* Kitchen - fully equiped. All the neccessary appliances are provided.
* Dinner table
* Free internet

Overall I was quite satisfied with the room. It was pretty clean and all stuff worked prompt.

As this is an Apartment hotel, don't expect that they do housekeeping everyday.
The have housekeeping twice a week if I remember correctly.

There is also a laundry service included. They have 5 washing machines and 5 dryers.

Other facilities are, fitness room, swimming pool with kids pool, sauna and steam room.

They also offer free tuk tuk (rickshaw) that can drive you to nearby interests.

There is no restaurant in the hotel. But they have take outs menus at the reception.
The food with delivery is ridiculously cheap. The have several menus. Decide what you want to have and go to the reception and they will make a call for you. Around 20 mins. later the the staff will knock on your door with delicious food brought to you. Another option is simply eating outside, there are several restaurants nearby for you to explore.

The staff is very polite and helpful. All of them (I think it was only 5 or 6 of them) will gladly help you out without hesitation. They do not speak english fluently but this was not an issue during my stay. Everything went fine and they totally understood whatever inquiry I had.

All in all I pretty much enjoyed my stay at the Bangkok Patio and will recommend this apartment hotel to everyone!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled on business

Been to Bangkok Patio? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Bangkok Patio

Address: 14 Phaholyothin, Phaholyothin Soi 3 | Samsean Nai, Phayathai, Bangkok 10400, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Bangkok > Phayathai
Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Kitchenette Room Service Suites Swimming Pool
#95 Family Hotel in Bangkok
#140 Romantic Hotel in Bangkok
#146 Business Hotel in Bangkok
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Bangkok Patio 3.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Agoda so you can book your Bangkok Patio reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Bangkok Patio Hotel Bangkok

If you own or manage Bangkok Patio, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.