“Wonderful food, wonderful service, hidden gem in Bangkok” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Thai, Fusion
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Singapore, Singapore
“Wonderful food, wonderful service, hidden gem in Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 12, 2013

The restaurant might not be the easiest to find. It is tucked in a small corner of a small street but we are so glad that we did not give up looking for it. It is a modest looking restaurant but with excellent ambience. The food was so delicious that we couldn't imagine we are only paying around 1000baht each (No alcohol, just still water) for this wonderful 5 course meal. Oh. The bread before the meal was so heavenly! We wonder where can we buy some home.

Initially I was quite worried as I'm a very picky eater and the menu is already set for every week but it suits me perfectly! At the end of the meal we were so bursting full but very happy. It was my bf's birthday and I sent a message to the restaurant manager to serve dessert with a candle, and they did. It was such a sweet gesture. Their service was also excellent. We went at around 6pm and there was no one else. Perfect timing if you want to have some alone time. I would most definitely recommend people to visit the restaurant if they have a chance to. It is perfect for special occasion and for casual night out with friends.

• Visited May 2013

• Korean first
  • Polish first
Bangkok, Thailand
“An outstanding meal for outstanding value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Everything about our evening here was wonderful. This little restaurant is tucked down a soi, hidden from view. The menu changes weekly and there are 5 courses for 990B. The first two courses are set and then you have a choice of 2 courses for the last three. All of the dishes were immaculately presented and tasted delicious. The desserts alone were worth the trip. I wish I'd found this sooner as I'm leaving BKK soon. I've already booked in another meal here before I leave and will try and squeeze in a couple more visits. Would definitely recommend! Tip: you MUST book if you're going as there are only a few tables.

• Visited June 2013
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia
“Hidden Gem.....”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

Friends told me about this place and glad they did. Have been here quite a few times, always a great meal.
Everytime i go to Bangkok, i always head here for atleast 1 meal :)

• Visited August 2012
Luxembourg City, Luxembourg
“Looked good & Tasted good!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Fusion Thai & Euro/French - what a great combination. Every dish decorated nicely and tasted very good. The course menu was well calculated in terms of the total volume, too. They also had a good wine list. Friendly service, good service timing, a convenient location (5 minutes walking distance from where we were staying) - I will be happy to go back to this restaurant again!
This place is quite small and so I would recommend you to book in advance.

Visited May 2013
Bangkok
“Quality and creative cusine remain a constant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

It was good to see that La Table de Tee continues to deliver on food quality, service and more important, value. I went back with two friends last week and we were all incredibly impressed. All five courses were impressive, but the stand outs for me were the Snapper and Ginger (one of the appetizer options) and the lime parfait – in fact, the lime parfait is one of the best desserts I have had in Thailand.
As a set five courses – with options – it has to be the best value in town considering the quality of the ingredients and the creative way it is prepared.
It was also good to see that there are some new additions to the wine list, including a very well priced NZ pinot noir.
I look forward to my next meal at La Table de Tee.

• Visited May 2013