“Nice hotel” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1

You added Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1 to your Saves list
Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   44/14-17 Sukhumvit 53, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton Nua | Paidee-Madee, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #183 of 764 Hotels in Bangkok
“Nice hotel”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2014 via mobile

The thing that makes this hotel very nice are the staff. They are very helpful and want your stay at the hotel to be enjoyable. There are different types of rooms at the hotel so my experience may have been different had we upgraded. Our room was small but comfortable. The walls are thin so you will here other guests at night. The breakfast was not that great as the selection of western food was not that large. If you plan to stay a week or so you will get bored with the breakfast. The location is near the trains so getting around Bangkok is easy. I will stay again.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear MollyJJM

Thank you for your enjoyed our property so much and thank you for share this review. We are looking to see you return trip in Bankok , it would be pleasure to host you in the future.

Nancy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 17, 2014

second time I have stayed at Salil Soi Thonglor 1 and again it was a pleasing experience. Greeted kindly by staff on arrival and check in speedy and easy. Great little pool to invigorate after long journey. Well positioned for restaurants and close by for shopping. Will use this hotel every time I stay in Bangkok on route to Surin

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this review, July 19, 2014
Dear lincolngreen58

Thank you for your wonderful compliments. We are so happy that you have made us your home in Bangkok. My associates and I are extremely pleased to have created for you a positive memorable experience.
We hope to welcome you back again soon to experience yet another memorable stay with us.

Bukit Mertajam, Malaysia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2014

The location of the hotel is quite strategic which is located along Thonglor main road an Sukhumvit Soi 53. The only thing that I was surprised of is the condition of the hotel which is poorly maintained. The interior and the design of the hotel was nice but there were some of the furniture and walls that has aged. The staffs was great and helpful. Salil need a makeover and some pimpin'!

Room Tip: Any clean room is a good room.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
Dear StevoCCC

Thank you very much for you choice salil hotel thonglor in your rest, you feed back very an encourage us team in the next travel you can to book through hotel directly to get special beneficial offer via email infosl2@salilhotel.com

Shiba
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 15, 2014

Very nice room and breakfast is full option , service like a five star hotel very comfortable to stayed
Room clean and good sleep full all night , nearly a main road this one this good point for me if I can come back again I will invite my family and friends to stay here very nice I love this hotel

• Stayed February 2014
Dear Ayumigo

5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

Had a very pleasant 4 night stay at The Salil Thonglor. Check-in was a breeze and all the staff that I dealt with during my stay we're very kind and hospitable - always greeting me with a smile whenever the saw me.

I stayed in the new building, with the conference centre on the first floor. My room was located on the top floor (4th) and was advised by staff that there is no lift that that building. This didn't bother me in the slightest. What I really wanted was a place of calm to relax. The other building faces the cafe and the pool, and has a lift. I can't comment on that building or how noisy it is, but I suspect it would not be too bad.

The room was wonderfully spacious, with very comfortable pillows, and a small balcony with a view over the city. It was great to come back everyday from exploring the city/shopping and to run a bath to just soak in and unwind. The rooms very made consistently everyday and was very clean.

The hotel is centrally located and there are many great restaurants, shops and massage parlours nearby. The best thing is that the BTS sky train is just around the corner, which made commuting to the best shopping locations a breeze. You can also take the sky train on the same line to the airport link or to the Chatuchak Weekend Markets, without changing.

Many thanks to all the staff and hope to see you again soon.

Stayed July 2014, traveled solo
Dear vertacarnalis

Thank you very much for your kindness support at Salil Hotel thonglor during visit in Bangkok. You comment made us to encourage staff to keep remainding great hospitality service, We appreciate for your satisfied during stay and sharing you experience through website.

We would like to welcome you and your family with our best hospitality service in the nearest.

Should you have any further queries or more information please do not hesitate contact me at you convenience.

Thai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014 via mobile

I came here with my family we are request for connecting room but on that day staff told me room not available, but we book 4 months ago, however manager upgrade room for me, room very fantastic for us.

• Stayed July 2014
Dear kanchanapen

Thank you very much for you choice salil hotel thonglor in your rest, you feed back very an encourage us team to keep consistency best hospitality service provided.

Tokyo, Japan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 13, 2014

Very good service and clean place, staff is friendly i'll be back and again next time

• Stayed December 2013
Dear nobuak

Thank you very much for you adviced feed back during stay, you comment will distribute to our staffs, the best service will keep maintain .

We hopefully you will trust us service to serve you in the near future.

Nancy

Been to Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1? Share your experiences!