“Fantastic hotel and service” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1

You added Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1 to your Saves list
Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   44/14-17 Sukhumvit 53, Sukhumvit Rd., Klongton Nua | Paidee-Madee, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #185 of 766 Hotels in Bangkok
Bangkok
“Fantastic hotel and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 3, 2013

The hotel facilities are just great and the service is wonderful.I'm thank Nancy (Her very friendly ans make me happy every time)for all support during our stay.I'm highly recommend this hotel especial

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this review, July 3, 2013
Dear Jumbojett

Thank you for your lovely feedback. We are happy that you enjoyable with us and we hope the opportunity to host you back agian in the future.

Nancy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

We changed my mind about hotel service which i had read comment, staffs were nice service and kept me care for hold stayed, i found this hotel from Friend recommend ,location abit far from paragon but 15 minute by BTS. Room clean,breakfast good quality and heigene ,

We will choose this hotel again for next trip

• Stayed June 2013
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Dear Adephel

that you enjoy with exceptional service in Salil Hotel Thonglor soi1 . We hope you will have opportunity to return in the future and thank you agian for share your experience.

Surat Thani, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 22, 2013

Great boutique hotel, pictures on website was truly,we decided right place and located ,there were nice atmosphere surround. Traveller comment was mind me booked this hotel. We very much lovely to stayed this hotel. Staffs were warm welcome and polite . We refreshed by cool towel at arrived ,nice smell, we don't worry paid more to stay at room with balcony, driver was polite ,he drop me at hospital ,easy to go to BTS by hotel tuk tuk service.

We come back and recommend this hotel

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this review, June 23, 2013
Dear Atetus

Sincere thank your for your lovely review, we work hard in everyday to ensure that our service make your experience outstanding and make our guest to special, we appreciate with your feed back , we look forword to your return and would be our sincere to host you again soon.

Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 20, 2013

Being an uncultured Aussie I did not quiet understand the four seasons theme but what I did find was a meticulously clean motel with great staff and very good food. The motel is in a quiet location day and night and has easy access to Thong Lor BTS. You can take the complimentary tuk tuk but it is an easy 8 minute or so walk. This is a motel and not a resort so the rooms may not be overly large but they have everything you need and are very comfortable. I would highly recommend this motel.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this review, June 21, 2013
Dear Mr. Mark

Thak you so much for your lovely review!! we are appreciate with your feedback and delighted that you enjoy with all service in Salil Hotel Thonglor soi1 . We hope you will have opportunuty to return in the future and thak you agian for share your experience.

London, United Kingdom
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013 via mobile

I used to stay at this hotel a few years back and everything was great. I thought I found a little gem in such a busy city. This time I had a different experience.

Check-in: I arrived a bit early so I didn't mind to wait for the room. The hotel had a filming for a TV show and it was quite hectic in the lobby. I had the feeling that they wanted to get rid of me from the lobby so they quickly decided to give me a room with the warning 'it can be noisy'.

Room: nice, clean and just a little worn out. The walls in this hotel are quite thin. When they said 'noisy' they didn't tell me that it was a sex noise from next door! I had to request a new room. They said 'the other guests also complained about the noise'. If so, I thought why they still gave me that room in the first place. I got a new room and there was a strong smell of cigarettes despite the fact that I requested a non-smoking room. They offered a room spray to get rid of the smell.

ETC: The staff are nice & friendly. I wanted to use the pool but it was under construction - it was quite disappointing for me. Breakfast was so so. I requested an extra hand towel but they said they ran out and I wasn't supposed to get more than one anyway. They gave me only one key card and i had to pay 500 bht extra if i wanted a second one. Check-out: I got charged extra from the restaurant which I didn't use and it took them a while to sort it out.

Overall: it was nice ok hotel with a reasonable price but I don't think I will return again.

• Stayed May 2013
SalilManagement, Front Office Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
Dear Bufoon

Thank you for notifying us of your complaint. We strive to provide you with the best possible service, and when you feel that it fails to meet your expectations also especially those where improvement can be made. We appreciate your patient and kind understanding. We hope that you are enjoying other aspects of your stay with us.

Phuket, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

Hotel provided us warm greeted when we arrived, fresh towel it nice smell, Staffs were professional and helpful. We enjoyed breakfast but it a bit inconvinience to sit at terrace area if raining in morning, However they provided seat indoor it great and clean restaurant ,a petty decorate and full breakfast set up inside. Shushi very delicious and salad corner green and fresh. hotel location convenience to BTS and also hotel provided tuk tuk service .

we recommend this hotel

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
SalilManagement, General Manager at Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1, responded to this review, June 16, 2013
Dear markfavour

Thank you very much for your advice feed back and appreciated for your satisfied for alls.

we would like to welcome you once again in the near future.

Best Regards,

Joe
Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2013

This is a good location in bangkok city of life. The hotlel very nice, service excellent, tuk tuk driver very well known in bangkok. Hotel very near BTS can go anytime . My room very small but with color theme open balcny will see the pool i really love this . At the resturant they have happy hour but so early . i wiil back again

Room Tip: 3rd floor with orenge theme
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
Thank you for your enjoyed our property so much and thank you for share this review.
We are looking to see you return trip in Bankok , it would be pleasure to host you in the future.

Nancy

Been to Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1? Share your experiences!