There are many nice restaurants and cafes in the area worth visiting!
we found the hotel extremely good value and well designed for a hotel of its size.
- The rooms are very clean and well designed and include extra features such as DVD player, bath tub and balcony
- Staff offer very good service and are very helpful and the restaurant where breakfast is served daily is quiet and serve a basic menu but is quite adequate for the price.
- Shuttle Tuk Tuk to BTS Thonglor station which is only a 5 minute walk away
- The hotel is very peaceful located at the end of a small Soi (lane) which is great and helps to create a tranquil environment
- The housekeeping staff do an amazing job in this hotel and every day you can return from the hot steamy Bangkok streets to a clean room and bathroom.
- Another bonus is air con is quiet and works very well and also plenty of water pressure and decent lighting throughout the room.
Have to give this hotel a 5 out of 5 well done Salil, we'll be back!!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel is located in serene area and only a 3-minute walk from Thonglor BTS station. The hotel provides easy access to the best in business, dining, shopping, leisure and entertainment. Salil Hotel combines the comforts of home, convenience with the facilities and services of a superior hotel, which is suitable for executive and leisure traveler wishing to have a quiet retreat in the heart of Bangkok. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Despegar.com, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Ctrip TA, HostelBookers, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Salil Hotel Sukhumvit - Soi Thonglor 1 reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.