I stayed here on an extended business trip. I had already been in 5 countries over 4 weeks and needed something different form a hotel room. I found it ! Spacious, modern, excellent personal service, great restaurants (Crepes and Thai) in the building and a stay where everything worked wonderfully. Breakfast was cook to order, and a good variety and it wasn't crowded. Nice gym and pool. Wifi worked well, and was included in rate as was breakfast. However the best thing was the space- big table able to be used as very comfortable desk- full kitchen if you choose to use it, and non intrusive housekeeping who worked around my schedule. A great find- good location and I am be encouraged to stay at other Pan Pacific serviced suites in Singapore and KL next time I am there too.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok Hotel
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is nestled between Sukhumvit Soi 55 & Petchaburi Road , Soi Thonglor has quickly become an ideal location for the up market executives with the trendy nightspots , funky stores, art galleries, varieties of multi-national hip restaurants , pubs & karaoke with the easy accessibility to the downtown business district via the new metro system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.