We were thrilled when we arrived at our location - it is truly an oasis in the hustle and bustle of Bangkok. The 1 bedroom suite was more than spacious - living area with kitchen, washer/dryer - all newly renovated. Very quiet - great breakfast, nicely presented with good selection. If you are looking for a good gym you can find it here as well as a nice pool area - only downfall is that it doesn't get the afternoon sun. Lots of food options available in the quality mall downstairs that also houses a yoga centre, nail spa and 24 hour foodmarket. Hourly shuttle bus takes you to the MRT station - which is also only a 15 min. walk away. Front desk staff very helpful and pleasant. Couldn't have asked for a better overall stay! Perfect location if you don't want to be in the middle of the entertainment district of Bangkok - but also only 10 minute taxi or train ride.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok Hotel
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is nestled between Sukhumvit Soi 55 & Petchaburi Road , Soi Thonglor has quickly become an ideal location for the up market executives with the trendy nightspots , funky stores, art galleries, varieties of multi-national hip restaurants , pubs & karaoke with the easy accessibility to the downtown business district via the new metro system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tingo, Orbitz, HotelTravel.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.