My wife and I are checking out today and although we're excited to go to Phuket, we'll definitely miss this place and the staff. Everyone here is so helpful, friendly and accommodating, especially Walinda and Boby. The ammenities are excellent as well, featuring a gym and roof deck pool. The location is not in the thick of things so if you're looking for nonstop adventure, this might not be the place for you. Instead, it's in a nuevo rich neighborhood where things are a tad quieter and a little nicer.
- take cabs only when you need to. Traffic here is terrible. The hotel offers hourly shuttle service to the metro train however you could walk there in 10-15 mins as well.
- There are some restaurants downstairs of the hotel. Just make sure to read the cost on the menu before ordering though, especially at the crepe place.
- there's a Starbucks on the way to the train stop. It's a good way to start the day
- if you insist on going to the Floating Market in Domnoen Saduak, hire a car. Doing the bus thing takes waaaay to much time.
- massage therapists here are professional and very good
All in all, the service puts this place over the top.