Stayed there for 5 days from the 13 till 17th Dec 2012. What else can I say? Trip advisor reviews was definitely spot on for Pan Pac Bangkok. A perfect residence for a short or long stay, for business or leisure, no other words to describe other than nostalgic and unforgettable. Located at Thonglor, a place where most Japanese expatriates stay. Although it may not have a centralised location as compared to those near the famous shopping malls like Platinum malls, Siam square, Siam Paragon, MBK etc, its worth the stay, every single night. Room is designed to ur needs, service staff are fantastic, credit have to be given to their impeccable service, their good spoken English, their never say "no" attitude, the way they would listen out to my request and try to provide alternatives other then saying no. Credit has to be given to the respective service staff, namely Boby, Don, Haruka and Pla. A new dimension of service level given compared to other 5 stars hotels which I have stayed in previously. Very very personalised service from them. it made me feel that I could always rely on them and never get lost in Bangkok. Zero language barrier. Such perfect service! Fellow Singaporeans should not hesitate to stay there. There is a perfect guest lounge to relax with a game of pool, swimming pool an free beverages there. Bed is of super king size that is comfortable after a long day of shopping. There is a 24 hour supermarket well designed with all the necessary stuffs to buy back to the room. A 24 hr cafe too located within the same building. Thonglor has many fantastic restaurants like Gyu Kaku, Nobu, Water Library (Fine dining) and the concept and design of the buildings are so beautiful. I would be going back to this hotel for my future stay, a definite thing!
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is nestled between Sukhumvit Soi 55 & Petchaburi Road , Soi Thonglor has quickly become an ideal location for the up market executives with the trendy nightspots , funky stores, art galleries, varieties of multi-national hip restaurants , pubs & karaoke with the easy accessibility to the downtown business district via the new metro system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Orbitz, Venere, Tingo and Travelocity so you can book your Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.