The best compliment we can give to Pan Pacific is, "our 3 year old son called it home". We had been travelling a bit before reaching Thailand. Our son was not interested in staying the hotel rooms but at Pan Pacific, he wanted to go back "home". Staff very courteous and efficient, facilities perfect for a "home away from home".
Excepting for a small issue with the house keeping regarding stained linen the experience has been wonderful. Front desk waived the charges after explaining them that the stains were not due to our usage.
We did not use the spa but the swimming pool, jacuzzi are good. They have good common room with snooker table, gym etc. 8 Thonglor next door has a small play area for toddlers.
Overall it was a wonderful experience and we wish to go back and spend a longer time.
- Also Known As:
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hotel is nestled between Sukhumvit Soi 55 & Petchaburi Road , Soi Thonglor has quickly become an ideal location for the up market executives with the trendy nightspots , funky stores, art galleries, varieties of multi-national hip restaurants , pubs & karaoke with the easy accessibility to the downtown business district via the new metro system. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Olotels, Hotels.com, Venere, Tingo and Otel so you can book your Pan Pacific Serviced Suites Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.