“Full Moon- Full Marks!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Certificate of Excellence 2014
More attraction details
Owner description: Experiences through a local's eyes...with our qualified, friendly, honest, informative private tour guides...who make your visit privileged and personalized in our expert's hands....
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Bathroom facilities
London
“Full Moon- Full Marks!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Having used TWT last year, there was no doubt that when I returned to Thailand in early 2013 that I would use the services again. This time I went with a day outside of Bangkok with Daeng as a tour guide and Nop as the driver. The train market was a wash out- literally as the high tide was early and so the streets were simply an extension of the river. The floating market was an experience as was our visit to the Bridge on the River Kwai- but I our time with Full Moon at the elephant bathing was the highlight of our trip- in fact one of the most memorable events ever. Daeng visits the farm a lot and so Full Moon knows her and Daeng knows how to bribe the elephant with bananas so you get her full cooperation! I cannot recommend this highly enough.
Also the additional thought put in by Nop- bottles of water and cold towels throughout the day are the icing on the cake. If I am back in Bangkok again, this is the tour company I'll be coming back to.

Visited January 2013

Durban, South Africa
“Highly recommended!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 16, 2013

Myself and 3 friends did two tours in December with Tours with Tong. Our guide was Nina. The first tour was the tour of Bangkok using public transport. It was excellent! We saw so much, and Nina was absolutely excellent. The next day we went to Kanchanaburi to bath the elephants. Unforgettable experience, if you go to Bangkok, that tour is highly recommended. Thanks again to Tong and our amazing guide Nina!

Visited December 2012
“Excellent tour guide”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013 via mobile

Had a great day yesterday with one of the tour guides provided by Tong. Our guide (Nang) met us at our hotel & helped plan an itinerary that covered everything we wanted to see, while missing the busiest times for the Grand Temple.

If we'd tried to visit the same attractions ourselves, I'm sure the tuk-tuk/taxi/boat/etc costs would have been much higher & would have taken much longer.

Overall an excellent day - we visited wat pho, the flower market, grand palace, Chinatown & we did a canal tour. Highly recommended!

New York City, New York
4 attraction reviews
“Excellent tours with very friendly tour guides”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

We had the pleasure to meet the guides Nuch and Bank. Both were extremly nice and gave us their best. With Nuch we went to the Tha Kha floating market and with Bank we toured Bangkok and the different temples. Both tours are highly recommendable and it wouldn't have been the same if we've done them on our own. Nuch and Bank made us feel welcome in Thailand and helped us to understand the culture and history.. Thank you for two unforgetable days. If we're back, we will book again a tour with Tong!

Visited December 2012
Leicester, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
“Tour With Tong”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 15, 2013

I apprehensively arranged a day trip to the River Kwai and Tiger Temple for my elderly parents in January 2013 - they are 76yrs and 77yrs respectively and my mum walks with a stick. How would they cope on this long day out without family to support them.

I needn't have worried! To quote my mum, Nina, their guide for the day, 'couldn't have done any more for them if she'd been their daughter'. Looked after at every stage, including careful management of the timings at each stop and careful positioning to ensure that, when a queue formed, they were always at the front of every queue, their day was hugely memorable. This kind of service only comes from a guide (and tour company) with expert knowledge about their tour attractions.

I only gave them 36hrs notice, a Monday eve phone call for a Wednesday morning pick up, and their service, promptness, driver and guide services were exceptional, prompt, polite, knowledgeable....

I am extremely grateful to Tong and her team for looking after my folks so well and would highly recommend them to all.

Visited January 2013