Really a shame that we were let down so badly, as the hotel itself was quite nice. Spacious room with a balcony, comfy bed, fridge, nice shower with toiletries. However, we were supposed to be picked up at the airport as I had booked a round trip transfer. I emailed them our flight details about a week before we intended to stay there and they sent me a confirmation and told me where to meet their representatives. However, when we landed, which was about half an hour later than expected, no one was there to meet us. What then ensued was an hour long marathon of phone call after phone call to people who spoke very little English and who kept promising that the taxi would be there in 15 minutes...Only one apology was made on the phone, but nothing else was done to make up for it. This was especially annoying as we had planned to spend a relaxing evening visiting the city and then come back to use the hotel pool, neither of which were possible thanks to their incompetence. Doubly annoying because there are hundreds of taxi-meters at the airport that could have got us to the hotel in no time, but we were instructed to wait for the shuttle service. Also cold, unappetizing breakfast buffet in a small dark room.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage Suvarnabhumi Hotel Bangkok
- The Cottage Suvarnabhumi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a reasonable price and a relaxing place to stop over near the airport after a long flight or to catch an early morning flight? Or looking to stay away from the busy streets of Bangkok? If yes, then The Cottage Suvarnabhumi is your hotel of choice.The Cottage Suvarnabhumi is a brand new 3 stars airport hotel, located only 5 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International airport and only a few minutes away from Bangkok airport link in to downtown area. The Cottage Suvarnabhumi offers 96 rooms and 3 suites in a two low rise building designed in tropical modern style. All rooms and suites have their own balcony and 7 rooms have their own pool access. The swimming pool is situated in the heart of the land so most of the rooms have the view of the swimming pool and landscaped garden. Our guiding principles are to provide all our customers with excellent products and services by using the most convenient, secure, and efficient way possible.Location and near by attractions: Conveniently located within 5 minutes from Suvarnabhumi Airport and just a few minutes’ walk to The Paseo community mall with 42 outlets including 24 hours Tesco Lotus, MacDonald, Pizzeria, Hairdresser, Karaoke, Dental, Optical, and fashion zone.Date of Opening: March 2010 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Cottage Suvarnabhumi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.