I stayed one night at the hotel on my way to Europe. It is close to the airport and provides a free shuttle that is very well organised to meet you and take you to the hotel, just email them and follow their instructions for the pick up. As usual the Thai people amazed me with their friendliness and politeness which I rate as the best in the world. There is a small in house restaurant so no need to leave the hotel. I sampled both the Pad Thai and a Chicken Fried rice. Excellent! The rooms are very clean and comfotable. I didnt use the pool but it looked fine.
What always amazes me is people on a budget expecting the Ritz or the Carlton. This is a budget hotel located close to the airport. Now that I have discovered this I will always stay there. It isnt a holiday destination. Its a transit hotel that is cheap and very good value and for that I give it 5 stars.
- Also Known As:
- The Cottage Suvarnabhumi Hotel Bangkok
- The Cottage Suvarnabhumi Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Looking for a reasonable price and a relaxing place to stop over near the airport after a long flight or to catch an early morning flight? Or looking to stay away from the busy streets of Bangkok? If yes, then The Cottage Suvarnabhumi is your hotel of choice.The Cottage Suvarnabhumi is a brand new 3 stars airport hotel, located only 5 minutes from Suvarnabhumi International airport and only a few minutes away from Bangkok airport link in to downtown area. The Cottage Suvarnabhumi offers 96 rooms and 3 suites in a two low rise building designed in tropical modern style. All rooms and suites have their own balcony and 7 rooms have their own pool access. The swimming pool is situated in the heart of the land so most of the rooms have the view of the swimming pool and landscaped garden. Our guiding principles are to provide all our customers with excellent products and services by using the most convenient, secure, and efficient way possible.Location and near by attractions: Conveniently located within 5 minutes from Suvarnabhumi Airport and just a few minutes’ walk to The Paseo community mall with 42 outlets including 24 hours Tesco Lotus, MacDonald, Pizzeria, Hairdresser, Karaoke, Dental, Optical, and fashion zone.Date of Opening: March 2010 ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Orbitz, Tingo, Priceline, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Cottage Suvarnabhumi reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.