“awesome” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Ruen-Nuad Massage Studio

Ruen-Nuad Massage Studio
42 Convent Rd.,Silom, Bangkok, Thailand (Bang Rak)
66-0-2-632-2662
Canada
7 attraction reviews
“awesome”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 5, 2012

been in bkk numerous times and they are consistently good. don't expect the full meal deal. this is basic, but they provide a great massage. it is a hole in the wall but clean, fresh and very attentive. if u are expecting a high end experience, try to Sukhothai spa or the Mandarin Oriental. But if u need someone to work on those sore tired shopping muscles at a very reasonable price, this is it.

Visited December 2012

• Chinese (Traditional) first
San Diego, CA
10 attraction reviews
“Not very soothing”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 1, 2012

It's probably luck of the draw, but the massage therapist I drew just left me feeling sore, and not in a good way. I had the 2-hour traditional Thai massage for 600 Baht. It was performed in an open cubicle and I could hear other clients talking on their cell phones even though there was a sign telling them not to. I actually had much better massages at mom and pop storefronts in the neighborhood by my riverside hotel.

Visited November 2012
Bergen, Norway
3 attraction reviews
“Ok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

Went here with my bf after having read the positve reviews here on Tripadvisor. We both went with the 90 min Thai massage. We got to share a "booth", which was nice. However, the massage wasn't all that. It wasnt bad, but not spectacular either. The masseuses hardly spoke one word of English which made it hard to communicate, but other than that they were all smiles and very polite.

Visited October 2012
4 attraction reviews
“Awesome Massage, Best I Had So Far!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I'm an Indonesian with javanese blood. I know massage since young.

Fall in love with it's surrounding and a cute building.

For 700 baht, I got amazing 1 hour oil massage. Pa Tum is my massause and she is really good. It is a serious massgae and she doesn't talk as much as other massause in other place.

Definitely recomend my friends and families when they visit Bangkok!

Taipei, Taiwan
“SUPER PROFESSIONAL MASSAGE”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2012

I love the atmosphere in Ruen-Nuad Massage Studio, just like doing massage at home, very cozy. I had a 2 HR Traditional Thai Massage, its the best one I've ever tried!!!

Visited October 2012