“For those who love spicy” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #638 of 7,821 restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Thai
Moscow
“For those who love spicy”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 15, 2013

I and my wife got to this place quite eventually - simply out of all restaurants in Central World Plaza Yum&Tum looked as a real Thai one - and we believe we did not make a mistake.. Very nice spicy salads and soup - excellent dining experience for us - this was a first lunch we ever had in Bangkok and we did like it! (If you can not survive with spicy food - ask waiter for less spicy or medium)...

• Visited October 2013

88% Recommend
  • Thai first
Singapore, Singapore
“Good Thai food”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 18, 2013

Green beef curry, medium portion. Well prepared.It is located in a small house, not a big restaurant but nice environment, good for dates.

Visited June 2013
Los Angeles, California, United States
“Yummy Yummy”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

At Yam&Tum, there are variety of Thai spicy salad. I love their deep fried vegetable salad. It's very yummy. For anyone who can not stand spicy food, you should tell the them to cook it less hot unless it will burn your mouth.

• Visited May 2013
singapore
“Beware: it can get really spicy!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 9, 2013

I tried Yum & Tum at two outlets - one at Life Center at Lumphini Park and the other at Central World. It was affordable, pleasant, clean dining experience.

If your tolerance of spiciness is average, opt for less or no spice versions. My first meal there (soury noodle salad) left my tongue tingly for days. My friend agreed that it was very spicy. Otherwise the food is of good standard. Definitely not oily like Thai street food, which I why I returned there for healthier options. You can also ask for meatless versions of their food if you prefer.

On my 2nd visit, I specified, NO SPICE PLEASE...

• Visited March 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Edinburgh, Scotland
“Thai Salad”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2013

Healthy, delicious Thai salads at reasonable prices in Central mall. Green mango and pomelo salads particularly good.

• Visited February 2013