“Great food, great prices” 5 of 5 stars

02-613-1501
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Thai
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Great food, great prices”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2012

For our first time in Thailand, this restaurant was perfect. The food was excellent, the service was perfect and the staff were friendly and helpful. We ate there on at least 3 occasions and tried something different each time. This place doesn't disappoint.

Visited March 2012

• Thai first
Long Beach, California
“Consistently good food in a charming restaurant”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2012

Consistently good food in a charming restaurant

This is a small chain, but I’ve only eaten at the one in K Village. I’ve eaten there several times and have never had a bad dish. A favorite is the deep fried morning glory – can’t get enough. As with most Thai restaurant, the beverage menu is extensive – I love their lemon grass ice drink, served with a side of simple sugar so you can sweeten to taste, it’s very refreshing.

• Visited December 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Los Angeles, California
“My favorite restaurant for Som Tum in Bangkok”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2011

This restaurant is located on the 6th floor of Central World right in the heart of Bangkok. Every time I visit this place, I always order "Som Tum Thai" with two chilies.

It's probably one of the best place to eat Som Tum. Not only because it's delicious but it's also a nice and clean restaurant with good hygiene so I don't need to worry about having diarrhea after eating my "Som Tum" I would highly recommend it if you are Som Tum lovers. The other dishes are also very nice. (e.g. grill chicken with sticky rice) Don't forget to ask for the sauce. I think it's tamarind sauce with some chilies but it's not that spicy.

• Visited June 2011
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Leland, MS
“great food and a great price”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

This place had some very tasty Thai dishes and the price was right. I got the tuna and cashew salad with lemongrass. The catfish salad was also excellent and the selection here is tremendous. I want to try my hand at making something similar to the tuna dish when I get back to the States. Give this restaurant a try.

• Visited September 2011
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

If you own or manage Yum & Tum, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.