“Excellent Service; beautiful rooms” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel

You added Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel to your Saves list
Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   518/8 Ploenchit Road | Lumpini, Bangkok 10330, Thailand   |
Hotel deals
Hotel packages
Special Offer
5th Year Anniversary Deal
Ranked #37 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Nazareth, Israel
“Excellent Service; beautiful rooms”

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with this hotel

MarkvanderWielen, General Manager at Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Dear guest,

I like to thank you for your nice comments and I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the design and overal feel of the hotel, the guest rooms and the service provided by our hotel ambassadors.

The hotel ambassadors are definitely an asset for us and I will be sure to make mention of your comments to them. The hotel excellent location is very often highlighted by our guests since location is key in particlar a city like Bangkok. I do apologize for the water in the pool being a bit cold during your recent stay.

I appreciate your support to the hotel and we look forward to your return in the near future so that we can offer you the same experience,

Mark van der Wielen

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (364)
  • Arabic first
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Thai first
Reston, Virginia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This has been my first choice on all my recent stays in BKK. While the property and facilities are all first class, what makes the difference is the full cast of Marriott Ambassadors. From the moment you are greeted at the front door all the way through final checkout, they are fantastic. Best value and experience of any hotel in this class in BKK.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,

I like to thank you for your nice comments and I am particular pleased to read your nice words about our hotel ambassadors who have provided you with great service, the teams are definitely an asset for us and I will be sure to make mention of your nice comments to them.

Renaissance is managed by Marriott International Hotels wordwide and the difference is in our brand positioning. Renaissance as a brand signifies a deep belief in "Live Life to Discover" and our team of navigators (concierge) will be delighted to tell our guests all about the Bangkok local discoveries.

I truly appreciate your support to the hotel and we look forward to your return so that we can offer you the same experience,

Singapore, Singapore
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

This is one of my favorite hotel in Bangkok. The service consistently exceed my expectation. What is most precious is its staff are always naturally happy and cheerful. Its is located right in the center of the tourist belt and just 3 minute from the metro. The decor may work for some but I found it a little dull.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Dear guest,

Thank you for your ongoing support to the Renaissance Ratchaprasong hotel, and your nice comments to our hotel ambassadors. Our ambassadors are definitely an asset for us and I will be sure to make mention of your nice comments to them.

The hotel has indeed a great location which is often highlighted by our guests and location is key, particular in a city like Bangkok. The hotel is within walking distance from the Bangkok leading shopping malls and as you indicated the Chitlom BTS station is just opposite the hotel which connects you with all what Bangkok has to discover.

I appreciate your loyalty to us and look forward to meet you in person during your next stay,

With regards,

Battambng
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

We stayed at this hotel 2 times in 2 months and will stay again on our regular visits to Bangkok. The Location is very central to popular shopping areas. The hotel is very beautiful and well designed. We found all the staff very helpful and provided very good service. Very nice rooms and big bathrooms. We ate at all the restaurants and food was very good

• Stayed October 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,

I like to thank you for your ongoing support to our hotel and your nice comments. I am particular pleased to read that you enjoyed the overall design and feel our hotel, its guest rooms and most importantly the service provided by our hotel ambassadors. The hotel ambassadors are definitely an asset for us and I will be sure to make mention of your nice comments to them.

The hotel Food and Beverage restaurants and lounges have received various national and International awards for its food and service quality and consistency. Fei Ya our Chinese restaurant has been awarded four years in a row for the Best Chinese Restaurant, our Italian restaurant La Tavola & Wine bar has received various Italian dining awards and Flavors, the hotel three meal dining restaurant , buffet is well known for its variety in food spread, live cooking stations and service in the local market.

We look forward to your return in the near future so we can offer you the same experience,

Hong Kong, China
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

The hotel is easy to find, just next to the Chit Lom BTS station. Close to an array of shopping malls and restaurants. The room is new, clean, tidy and elegant. The service is warm and professional. The price is reasonable for a 5-star. The only thing that I can criticize is the indoor swimming pool which is without warm water. But overall speaking, this hotel is highly recommended.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us and your nice comments, I am pleased to read that you enjoyed the overall feel and design of the hotel, its guest rooms and importantly the service provided by our hotel ambassadors. I do apologize for the water in the pool being cold during your recent stay,

We look forward to your return in the near future so that we can provide you wiht the same experience,

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2013

Good hotel.. Good staff.. Prompt check in & check out.. Best location, near to shopping malls & metro.. Good breaKfast.. Nice, clean & big rooms.. Good, clean bathroom with all expected accessories.. Nice spa.. Classy gym.. Superb swimming pool.. What else you want.. go.. Stay.. Enjoy.

Room Tip: Ask for higher floor
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for staying with us and your nice comments. I am particular pleased to read that you enjoyed the design and overall feel of the hotel, its guest rooms and the service provided by our hotel ambassadors.

We look forward to your return so that we can offer you the same experience,

Ottawa, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 25, 2013

This hotel is located in an excellent location and the rooms follow the high standards of the Renaissance Hôtels that I have enjoyed throughout the world. But the true difference at this hotel was the service. I actually ended up being locked out of my room by a defective door lock, but the staff was quick to respond and even moved me to a corner suite when it couldn't be repaired immediately. Not once did I need to voice any concerns, it just happened.

Excellent service staff, I would highly recommend a visit.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled on business

Dear guest,

I like to thank you for your support to the hotel and your nice comments. I do like to apologize that you were locked out of your rooms but I am pleased to read that our team of hotel ambassadors responded quickly and moved you to another room.

The hotel has indeed a great location and location is key in Bangkok. Bangkok leading shopping malls are all within walking distance and the Chitlom BTS station is just opposite the hotel which connects you with all what Bangkok has to discover.

We look forward to your return so that we can offer you the same experience,

Mark van der Wielen

Been to Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel? Share your experiences!