I travel to Bangkok on holiday atleast every year and have tried a number of hotels in the city. This is definitely the best that I have stayed at.... the hotel is very centrally located and right next to the Sky train station.
Rooms are large and comfortable; there's a concierge lounge which has a nice cocktail hour and breakfast is very good. Absolutely loved the pool on the roof, the well equipped gym and the spa.
Service is nice and the staff a very pleasant.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel Bangkok
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, guests are greeted by a 200 metre exotically landscaped driveway that leads them to our iconic blue glass building. Set back from the hustle and bustle, you’re in Bangkok’s most vibrant neighbourhood yet secluded in your very own oasis. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Central Chidlom, Central World and Siam Paragon, Bangkok’s swankiest malls, and just around the corner from the Chit Lom BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Agoda, AsiaRooms, Hotels.com and Priceline so you can book your Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.