Near Chitlom BTS this is a convenient hotel if you want to go shopping. Central World, Gaysorn, Siam Paragon and MBK are all within striking range. And with the BTS close by you can get to Mo Chit and JJ market in about 20 minutes if you are in Bangkok on the weekend. We were given complimentary broadband wifi which is very convenient. Buffet breakfast was adequate but better spreads served in nearby Sheraton Sukhumvit.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel Bangkok
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, guests are greeted by a 200 metre exotically landscaped driveway that leads them to our iconic blue glass building. Set back from the hustle and bustle, you’re in Bangkok’s most vibrant neighbourhood yet secluded in your very own oasis. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Central Chidlom, Central World and Siam Paragon, Bangkok’s swankiest malls, and just around the corner from the Chit Lom BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Marriott, Travelocity, Expedia, AsiaRooms, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Hotels.com, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, Tingo and HotelsClick so you can book your Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.