An excellent hotel. I had a delux room on the 11th floor and the bathroom was an outstanding bit of design. The room had everything that you could want, a very large bed with great sheets, that was impossible not to sleep well in.
Breakfast was good with a wide selection and the best bacon I have had in any S E Asian hotel.
Staff were excellent and provided top rate service.
Bar service was very good and serves good snacks.
The hotel is well located 2 minutes from the Sky train and in a busy shopping road.
- Also Known As:
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel Bangkok
- Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong Hotel, guests are greeted by a 200 metre exotically landscaped driveway that leads them to our iconic blue glass building. Set back from the hustle and bustle, you’re in Bangkok’s most vibrant neighbourhood yet secluded in your very own oasis. The hotel is a stone’s throw away from Central Chidlom, Central World and Siam Paragon, Bangkok’s swankiest malls, and just around the corner from the Chit Lom BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Travelocity, Booking.com, AsiaRooms, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Agoda, Venere, Olotels, Priceline, HotelsClick and Tingo so you can book your Renaissance Bangkok Ratchaprasong reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.