As a Marriott Gold Elite member this property is what i've come to expect from Marriott. Top quality, well run, with excellent staff.
However, this is an apartment, not a hotel. If you are in need of an apartment with a full-sized kitchen, and washer and dryer, then consider this property. If you do not need the space and features that an apartment offers, i'd stay elsewhere.
A warning for Elite Members you will not earn the same rewards, nor be treated to the same amenities as you would at any Marriott hotel. If this is important to you, check ahead to learn what is available and what you will earn toward elite status, or promotions.
If you are an Elite Member and don't need an apartment, and the rewards and amenities of the program are important to you, i'd suggest booking at the new Bangkok Marriott Sukhumvit Hotel located conveniently at the Thong Lo BTS stop.
For those of you interested in the breakfast buffet, the buffet is very generous with lots of options. It is more extensive than the buffet at the Sathorn Executive Apartments. Every morning I was there, the restaurant was very busy during the breakfast buffet. There are times you will have to wait for a table.
The location is good if you want to be in the Sukhumvit area. However, it is a hot, sweaty walk to the BTS station. Yes, they have a free tuk tuk, but the traffic along soi 24 is always backed up and you will likely get just as hot in the back of the tuk tuk waiting in traffic, not to mention that it will take just as long to get there.
I ordered room service. The food and service were excellent.
This is a beautiful, well-run property. If you need an apartment for your Bangkok stay you should definitely consider a stay here.
- Also Known As:
- Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel
- Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Executive Apartments Sukhumvit Park – Bangkok offers you all of the comforts of home combined with the safety and flexibility you need, and can depend upon to make your stay in Bangkok stress free and productive, be it for a stay of a few days, weeks, or even months at a time. Conveniently located in walking distance to Phrom Phong BTS station and Emporium Shopping centre, or just a two minute ride in one of our two tuk tuks, which run regularly throughout the day, makes it easy to access all of Bangkok’s commercial areas and famous tourist attractions such as the Grand Palace, Jim Thompson House, the Weekend market or anyone of the numerous department stores in Bangkok. With a range of suites, starting from our spacious 45sqm Studio Suites, 65sqm One Bedroom Suites and 130 sqm Two Bedroom Suites, We have an option for families of all sizes, be it for a stay of one night or one year. All suites are extensively decorated, with large windows highlighting the panoramic views of the city, and comfortably furnished from the 37 inch LCD TV in every room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, through to the spacious, dedicated work area designed to give you room to work and room to live. All public areas and rooms of the hotel are wifi accessible and every desk also has cable internet, allowing you to take advantage of our fast 65mb international internet connection. Extensive facilities throughout the hotel make it the ideal location to retreat from the hustle and heat of the city after a long day of sightseeing or a tough day at the office. Our 25m pool is located on the third floor, along with the Bar on 3, Kandara Spa and 24 hour gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Marriott, Hotels.com, Agoda, Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.