“was truly my home away from home” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments

Save Saved
You added Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments to your Saves list
Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments
4.5 of 5 Hotel   |   90 Sukhumvit Soi 24 | Khlongton, Khlongtoei, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #25 of 753 hotels in Bangkok
Dhaka City, Bangladesh
“was truly my home away from home”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

This was the best Marriott I have stayed at by far, except maybe The Stones in Kuta, Bali. The Marriott thought of providing me with everything I need and everything I didn't need. The fridge was stocked. I had microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, induction stove, u name it. They even have a tuk tuk shuttle to take guests to the nearest mall/monorail station. Highly recommended. I will definitely stay in this apartment again. Prefer it to the JW

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business

308 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Birmingham, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stayed here for two nights after arriving in Thailand for the first time and found this hotel to be a great introduction to both Thailand and Bangkok.
The location of this place suited us as it was off the main drag but close enough to walk to it and the BTS allowing us some relative peace in a manic city.
Absolutely loved the room, it was spacious, comfortable and exceptionally clean.
Breakfast was such a variation that it took some time to decide what to eat, the fact we could take breakfast on the terrace added to our experience.
We found the staff to be attentive but not intrusive, they were all both polite and helpful
Wouldnt hesitate to stay here again or recommend it.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

I like this place but it depends on what kind of traveller you are, I sometimes prefer a fuss free environment. In Bangkok I have stayed at the JW Marriot, St Regis and Oriental in recent years. I stayed in the 65sqm one bedroom apartment. I loved the fact that it has a full sized fridge and a full kitchen with utensil and cutlery, washer dryer. Only thing I used was the fridge and kettle, but it was nice to have all those things available to you. What I liked most about it was the space, if you don't feel like going out you wont feel cramped in your room. Huge bathroom and huge soaker tub. I ordered room service once and the food was mediocre, I did like their steak fries, not many places do actual hand cut steak fries these days.

If you need someone to open the door for you, press the button on your elevator knowing which floor you live on, fantastic food, stay at the Oriental and pay up to 3 times more. If you want lots of space, a modern room with nice finishings for a good price stay at the Marriott Apartments, they have 2 other locations but i have not tried them, I deduced this location to be preferable to the Mayfair which seemed to be in a bit of a dodgy area. I might give Sathorn Vista a go next time around.

I totally recommend this place if you are going for a one bedroom apartment and up. I paid for my room upfront when I checked in because I personally do not like card authorizations, they charged me in the card currency instead of baht but did not warn me about it, they did rectify without fuss the next working day by giving me a credit for what the difference might be and I was satisfied with the way it was handled. Expect to pay for a very late check out if you want to stay past 2pm.

Room Tip: Go for a one bedroom and up and if you do not smoke make sure you specify a non smoking room only wh...
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 10, 2013 via mobile

Location is superb. Within walking distance to the gourmet market. Across the street there is a good massage place. I will definitely stay again at this place if i visit Bangkok. The room is very comfortable with nice and practical kitchen eventhough i did not use the kitchen. What I like the most is Clean. It is very clean.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Hamburg,Germany
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013

The Apartment are spacious and well decorated. All nessecary untentils are there - full kitchen, washer, dryer, iron/ironboard etc. Staff very freindly and helpful. Pool and very good fitness center located on the 3rd floor. Also massage possible in the wellness area.
Bistro M on the ground floor serves excelent breakfast and lunch - buffet style with local and international specialities.
Hotels location is close to the Suhkumbit Road where there are lots of shopping malls.
Across the street possiblity for great and fresh seafood are the Seafood Market (their logo is 'If it swims, we have it')

• Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Hong Kong
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

I read many reviews about this hotel with many recommendation so we decided to try this apartment for our trip to Bangkok. This is our first time to stay at service apartments which we usually choose traditional hotels. First of all, I really appreciate the room is spacious which we pick a one bedroom suite. The room is tidy and clean, washroom is large, the dining room and kitchen is well equipment. For the bad, I did not enjoy the breakfast as the variety not much. We booked car transfer from Airport to Hotel, very disappointed that they only provide a very old Toyota car which charge us 1,600 Baht. For our return from hotel to Airport, they provide with a very new one. The air-conditioning is very noisy and on the second night it suddenly down and luckily it resumed after we turned on again. The hotel provide Tuk Tuk service to BTS station and it operates until 10:00pm. One night we were late about 5 mins and we called the hotel requesting for tuk tuk, the receiptionist initially response the service is close. But when I request to talk to hotel manager, then she changed to say the tuk tuk will arrive in 5 mins. I think I will not visit this apartment again but will pick traditional hotel.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Turkey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 13, 2013

Stayed there a couple of nights in February 2013. Spacious, clean rooms, bathroom with bath and shower, good toiletries. Staff speaks very good English.

It takes 7-10 minutes walk to reach Skytrain station and another 10 minutes by train to shopping paradise of Central World, Zen and Isetan.

Staff was ready to go extra mile to help us. Good selection of food for breakfast.

Definitely, I would recommend this Marriott to a friend.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with family

Been to Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments? Share your experiences!