This was the best Marriott I have stayed at by far, except maybe The Stones in Kuta, Bali. The Marriott thought of providing me with everything I need and everything I didn't need. The fridge was stocked. I had microwave, fridge, washing machine, dishwasher, induction stove, u name it. They even have a tuk tuk shuttle to take guests to the nearest mall/monorail station. Highly recommended. I will definitely stay in this apartment again. Prefer it to the JW
- Also Known As:
- Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel
- Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Marriott Executive Apartments Sukhumvit Park – Bangkok offers you all of the comforts of home combined with the safety and flexibility you need, and can depend upon to make your stay in Bangkok stress free and productive, be it for a stay of a few days, weeks, or even months at a time. Conveniently located in walking distance to Phrom Phong BTS station and Emporium Shopping centre, or just a two minute ride in one of our two tuk tuks, which run regularly throughout the day, makes it easy to access all of Bangkok’s commercial areas and famous tourist attractions such as the Grand Palace, Jim Thompson House, the Weekend market or anyone of the numerous department stores in Bangkok. With a range of suites, starting from our spacious 45sqm Studio Suites, 65sqm One Bedroom Suites and 130 sqm Two Bedroom Suites, We have an option for families of all sizes, be it for a stay of one night or one year. All suites are extensively decorated, with large windows highlighting the panoramic views of the city, and comfortably furnished from the 37 inch LCD TV in every room, fully equipped gourmet kitchen, through to the spacious, dedicated work area designed to give you room to work and room to live. All public areas and rooms of the hotel are wifi accessible and every desk also has cable internet, allowing you to take advantage of our fast 65mb international internet connection. Extensive facilities throughout the hotel make it the ideal location to retreat from the hustle and heat of the city after a long day of sightseeing or a tough day at the office. Our 25m pool is located on the third floor, along with the Bar on 3, Kandara Spa and 24 hour gym. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Marriott, Agoda, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Tingo, Otel, HotelsClick and Venere so you can book your Sukhumvit Park, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.