We stayed one night after arriving in Bangkok and before leaving for Australia. We were picked up at the airport and had a shuttle bringing us there the day after for free. The room and the bathroom were very clean, the staff is extremely friendly and kind. The evening we stayed there there was a party with the hotel's staff and we were invited to join and eat, drink and dance! Also there a dvd films available for free. In walking distsnce there are restaurants and pubs and an amazing night market.
- Also Known As:
- Mariya Boutique Residence At Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel
- Mariya Boutique Residence At Suvarnabhumi Airport Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Mariya Boutique Residence is the charming accommodation near Suvarnabhumi Airport offering 36 immaculate guestrooms where all necessary amenities are provided for guests' comfort including WiFi internet connection throughout the hotel and airport shuttle service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Tingo, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, HostelBookers and Venere so you can book your Mariya Boutique Residence at Suvarnabhumi Airport reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.