“A true Oasis in the city” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #81 of 466 Activities in Bangkok
4.5 of 5 stars 79 Reviews
More attraction details
Owner description: Oasis Spa Bangkok provides the ULTIMATE SPA EXPERIENCE with treatments created by combining the best ancient Thai techniques and herbal secrets with advanced discoveries in beauty and wellness. Set like a jewel in the heart of Bangkok, this luxury spa has a distinctive Thai atmosphere where clients enjoy superior Lanna-style service without unnecessary formality. You leave the cares of a busy world far behind (without leaving downtown) when you enter the serenity of this Secret Garden whose primordial trees watched skyscrapers being built. At the end of the pathway, you will find a colonial building housing your private villa treatment room with waterfall and gracious professional service. Spend an hour or half-a-day and enjoy a renewal that your body will relish for a lifetime.Open Daily 10.00am-10.00pm
Denver, Colorado
“A true Oasis in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

The Oasis spa at Sukhumvit 31 is a true oasis in the city. It's a beautiful, modern mid century renovated home surrounded by well manicured lawns and mature trees. Hard to believe it's right in the heart of busy Sukhumvit road. The spa tucked deep in the the street, so it's nice and quiet. We had arranged the pick up at Prom Prong station and the driver was there waiting. We booked a couple spa package, four hours of "Paradise of Oasis" and that was a wonderful and relaxing experience. Booked it on line for the morning session and got a 30% discount. The staff are courteous, polite and professional. The experience was phenomenal! We are looking forward to go back to Oasis spa again.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Ayutthaya, Thailand
“Great spa in Bangkok”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2013

I had the paradise of oasis package about 4 hours it was very very nice program.
When I arrived the staff gave me some welcome drink it made from Thai herbs.
The Treatment's room was clean and beautiful with Thai style (Lanna style).
The therapist very very efficient. Good recommend.

Ann Arbor, Michigan
“A true oasis at great value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 25, 2013

The spa is located amidst a super-busy area but it was so secluded that it exuded tranquility the minute I arrived in the driveway. The service was top-notch from the beginning to the end. The most exquisite character of this spa is the private shower and toilet outdoor, in the back of the spacious treatment room. I wonder, where else can one get a classy, pampering 4-hours spa package for under USD 150? I could have got the package for just about USD 100, had I booked directly on their Website, however.

Bangkok, Thailand
5 attraction reviews
“Great spa”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013

I treid the Oasis Pampering and it was a great! The treatment itself is fabulous and the facilities are very good. The place is pretty, relaxing, clean. I love the showers outside. If I had to say anything "negative" is that the lady who did my treatment was not as friendly. But that is IF I had a complain and I really dont. I will be coming back to Oasis Spa soon!

Visited June 2013

Review collected in partnership with this attraction

Great Western
20 attraction reviews
“Great Staff, Relaxing Premises, Quality Product”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 29, 2013

The day before I left the Big Mango, I decided to shout myself a good treatment. I had a body scrub, followed by a massage and a facial. The room where the treatment was done is across a space from the main building. It is very stylish and has a shower (really good one) just outside the room with concrete stepping stones and pebbles. Jan, the lady who treated me really knew what it was all about. I felt calm and clean when we finished.

Visited June 2013