I write this from my 18th floor room with the lights of Bangkok twinkling both below and above me, yet with none of the noise.
This hotel is on a narrow, quiet street which has some impressive private houses and apartment blocks, a couple of hundred metres from Sukhumvit Road. It is convenient to Prom Phong skytrain station and the Emporium shopping complex.
There is a nice pool and gym on level 4, adjacent to the restaurant. The breakfast has good quality food and excellent, friendly staff, though is very western in its selection, representative of the clientele.
In the room there is a washer/dryer combo as well as fridge and microwave. The hotel has provided a fresh fruit bowl which is replenished daily, The air conditioning is strong and the bed soft, with decent pillows and linen. If you like a bath, there is one in the big bathroom, which also has nice toiletries supplied.. There is a comfortable 2 seater a sofa in front of the flat screen TV. There are several English language stations including BBC World, CNN and HBO for movies, Also there are French, Chinese and Japanese language stations. The decor is modern without appearing sterile, and all of the furniture is actually useful and not just there for looks.
The views are pleasant and ever changing in this busy city, so you get more than just a room, you get the whole atmosphere of Bangkok.
I know there have been a lot of positive reviews of the Adelphi Grande. Believe them. It really is a pleasant place to be and if booked online is less that USD $100 a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adelphi Grande is a leading Bangkok Serviced Apartment located on Sukhumvit Soi 41 and is surrounded by a lot of dining and entertainment attractions. Just seven minutes walk to BTS Phrom Phong Station which is the local transport system in Bangkok. Shopping Centers like Emporium is right next door. The Suvarnabhumi International Airport is 30-35 minutes drive from the hotel. Adelphi Grande is designed as per your stay convenience. It features 167 contemporary style Studios and One Bedroom Suites. The suites are elegantly decorated and are laid-out with hardwood flooring. All rooms and suites are furnished with a fully equipped kitchenette, microwave oven,High Speed Internet connectivity and etc. Adelphi Grande is a great place and a good choice for you to escape the hustle and bustle from your busy day; we provide general facilities and services such as Fitness Center, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Cafe Grande is the dining outlet, WiFi High Speed Internet and FREE Tuk-Tuk Shuttle Service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelTravel.com, Despegar.com, Agoda, Travelocity, EasyToBook, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Adelphi Grande Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelphi Grande Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Adelphi Grande Hotel Bangkok