Thailand is a busy place and the traffic is terrible. We had a 1 year old with us and because the Adelphi Grande is within walking distance of the BTS Skytrain, we were able to get around to the main areas without too much trouble, although beware if you have a pram with you - you'll be lucky if you find a single lift outside of the hotel or large shopping complexes.
The hotel is also opposite the Emporium shopping complex (again walking distance) and there is a supermarket within 300 metres.
The staff at the hotel were brilliant. They were very friendly and helped us with tours, transport and information.
The rooms are very clean and ours contained a washing machine, microwave and a hob so we had everything we needed to look after our daughter without hassle.
The breakfast was very good and with a reasonable choice of food.
- Also Known As:
- Adelphi Grande Bangkok Hotel
- Adelphi Grande Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Adelphi Grande Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adelphi Grande is Situated along a quiet side street, Sukhumvit Soi 41 only a 7 minute walk to BTS Phrom Phong Station as well the upscale Emporium Shopping Cente. The hotel features 168 contemporary studios and one bedroom suites with convenient amenities including a kitchenette and a washer/dryer. The serviced apartment is also equipped with a cafe with alfresco dining, the state-of-the-art fitness centre and a large outdoor pool to refresh and unwind. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Priceline, HostelBookers, Agoda, Venere and Tingo so you can book your Adelphi Grande Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.