Stayed here for 3 nights in a deluxe studio. Room was spotless and modern. Staff very helpful and nothing was too much trouble. The hotel sits back off the main road but the hotel offers a free tuk tuk service as far as the main road which only leaves a 3 minute walk to the nearest BTS. We had a pool view room but due to the high rise buildings the pool area does not get the sun for very long, probably an hour or so in the morning. Breakfast was ok but we have had better. We did not cook in our apartment but despite having a washing machine etc there was no toaster, iron or ironing board etc despite these items being listed in the room inventory. I guess they will supply these items if required. Taxi from airport took 40 minutes ( taxi Meter) 280bhts. Don't rely on reception if you need a wake up call as they forgot to call us at 5am for our early morning flight and restaurant is supposed to start serving breakfast at 5.30 but on this particular morning it was 5.45 before it opened hence a rushed meal with no time for a hot drink before heading off to the airport. Probably best to request a boxed meal which the hotel does offer. Despite the little niggles I would definitely recommend this hotel and would return if I am ever lucky enough to visit Bangkok in the future.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adelphi Grande is a leading Bangkok Serviced Apartment located on Sukhumvit Soi 41 and is surrounded by a lot of dining and entertainment attractions. Just seven minutes walk to BTS Phrom Phong Station which is the local transport system in Bangkok. Shopping Centers like Emporium is right next door. The Suvarnabhumi International Airport is 30-35 minutes drive from the hotel. Adelphi Grande is designed as per your stay convenience. It features 167 contemporary style Studios and One Bedroom Suites. The suites are elegantly decorated and are laid-out with hardwood flooring. All rooms and suites are furnished with a fully equipped kitchenette, microwave oven,High Speed Internet connectivity and etc. Adelphi Grande is a great place and a good choice for you to escape the hustle and bustle from your busy day; we provide general facilities and services such as Fitness Center, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Cafe Grande is the dining outlet, WiFi High Speed Internet and FREE Tuk-Tuk Shuttle Service. Adelphi Grande, the newest serviced apartment in Bangkok awaits you and your family to stay and experience with us on your next coming Bangkok vacation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Booking.com, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, Priceline, Compass Hospitality, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Venere and Otel so you can book your Adelphi Grande Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Adelphi Grande Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Adelphi Grande Hotel Bangkok