Stayed here with my husband in Feb/March 2010. From the very beginning the service was excellent. We arrived at 7 am and although check-in would not normally be for several hours we were checked-in and taken to our room.
The room was spacious and clean, with a kitchen area, including a washer dryer which is always helpful. And the bed super comfortable!
It was also nice to have a seating area away from the bed with the TV, that way you won't be disturbed by anyone staying up and watching TV while you are sleeping.
The swimming pool was nice and clean, the perfect place to wind down after a busy day of sightseeing.
The breakfast was great, lots of choice. I especially enjoyed he omelette station where chef would cook you an omelette with all the ingredieses you'd want. We also sampled the room service food, which arrived quickly and was fine, but nothing memorable.
My only niggle would be that the hotel is down a long dark soi, I would definite not recommend that anyone alk down them alone, however the hotel does have a tuktuk servicewhich will drive you back and forth if you call them.
All in all a great mid-range hotel, great value for money and definitely recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Adelphi Grande Bangkok Hotel
- Adelphi Grande Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Adelphi Grande Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Adelphi Grande is a leading Bangkok Serviced Apartment located on Sukhumvit Soi 41 and is surrounded by a lot of dining and entertainment attractions. Just seven minutes walk to BTS Phrom Phong Station which is the local transport system in Bangkok. Shopping Centers like Emporium is right next door. The Suvarnabhumi International Airport is 30-35 minutes drive from the hotel. Adelphi Grande is designed as per your stay convenience. It features 167 contemporary style Studios and One Bedroom Suites. The suites are elegantly decorated and are laid-out with hardwood flooring. All rooms and suites are furnished with a fully equipped kitchenette, microwave oven,High Speed Internet connectivity and etc. Adelphi Grande is a great place and a good choice for you to escape the hustle and bustle from your busy day; we provide general facilities and services such as Fitness Center, Outdoor Swimming Pool, Cafe Grande is the dining outlet, WiFi High Speed Internet and FREE Tuk-Tuk Shuttle Service. Adelphi Grande, the newest serviced apartment in Bangkok awaits you and your family to stay and experience with us on your next coming Bangkok vacation. Songkran which is celebrated in Thailand from 13th - 15th April is the traditional New Year's Day. The most obvious celebration of Songkran is the throwing of water upon others. Come and celebrate this season by staying with us as we offer something special to our guests who book the Songkran Sensation Promotion, Rates starting from THB 2,604++ per night ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Compass Hospitality, Tingo, HotelTravel.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Venere and Otel so you can book your Adelphi Grande Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.