“Good Value” 5 of 5 stars
Review of ibis Bangkok Nana

You added ibis Bangkok Nana to your Saves list
ibis Bangkok Nana
3.0 of 5 Hotel   |   41 Soi 4 Sukhumvit Road | Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #236 of 766 Hotels in Bangkok
4.0 of 5 stars 1,236 Reviews
Melbourne, Australia
“Good Value”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

I have stayed at IBIS Nana several times. It is excellent value for money, important now that I have retired. The rooms are compact but sufficient size. Always clean and well maintained. Booking ahead via internet ensures best rates. The breakfast is excellent. Dinner has multi choice menue at reasonable prices. On this trip I received a 900Baht meal bonus due to days stayed. That was a good surprise. The manager frequently strolls around ensuring everything is under control. He does that in a relaxed way.It is clear he has a good relationship with staff which in turn comes through in their friendly confident interaction with customers.A free shuttle service runs during business hours to the station In Sukhumvit. The hotel is close to nightlife and bars which may not suit some families.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

Pablo L, Manager at ibis Bangkok Nana, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Bernie K,

First of all thank you for giving us a bit of your time to post a review of our property.

I have read your positive and constructive feedback with all the highlights being so encouraging, and honest. Our menus which offer a variety of local dishes are cooked with fresh ingredients, we are really glad that you have enjoyed every corner of our hotel.

Please note that I will share your amazing review with the team as they love having high positive feedback which enables them to be creative and natural in their work style.

Our free shuttle bus for our guests is a a dynamic plus which works 7 days a week taking our guest to the nearest Skytrain Station.

I sincerely hope to seeing you and welcoming you back home in the near future.

Best regards,

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Luzon, Philippines
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

hi ibis hotel, ill be going to bangkok this end of july thingking about this place to stay for 4days and 3 nights, reading about your comments positive and negatives gives me doubts. please help me decide..
it would also help if you have a pool for relaxation also.

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Pablo L, Manager at ibis Bangkok Nana, responded to this review, July 15, 2013
Dear briansb_35,

I have just read your comments and I would be very pleased if you could contact me directly to the following email for further details H7295-OM@accor.com.

It's more than a pleasure to help a future costumer at our establsihment.

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We stayed in this hotel for 5 days in the month of June 2013. I must say i am very impressed with the Kind of service they provided and the quality of the hotel. it is located in the heart of the city and walkable distance to BTS Nana station. Room was very neat, clean, quite and all the rooms has got a window. there is a table and a chair also in the room. it also consists a Wardrobe and a safety box. Toilet is clean and hygiene. they also provide a Coffee/tea maker, a Hair Dryer and a Telephone.
Location is nice and very quite. Food is awesome and unlimited. we have opted for cash back offer so we didn't pay extra for breakfast and lunch. There is a Bar inside the hotel only. the only drawback is the moment you walk out of the hotel street is full of Bars, Night Clubs, and Girls. so if you go with your family its bit uncomfortable zone out there as Nana Area is famous for night life.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
Pablo L, Manager at ibis Bangkok Nana, responded to this review, July 16, 2013
Dear sudu846,

Thank you very much for sharing your time and your excellent and positive comments on our property.

You are right in sharing our highlights and we do thank you for also sharing your magnificent experience as our hotel does rpovide all the facilities mentioned, it is true that our location is a prime location close to many shopping centers and the colorful nightlife that Bangkok has to offer.

I will definitely share your comments with our teams as it really encourages them to provide a better service for all of our valued costumers.

Please do note that you are most than welcome to come and stay with us anytime.

Hope to see you in the near future.

Colombo, Sri Lanka
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We usually are delighted with Ibis Nana and my previous review says so. I however felt a sense of coldness and a very regimental air when we checked in. To begin with we were trying to call them from 5.30 pm and finally contacted about 1 hr later after trying continuously. There was no friendly atmosphere that I was used to and I felt I really was with the 'Wrong Place'. The Thai courtesies were no more. The whole night we were disturbed by noisy people opening and banging doors and screaming along the corridor. Only the shuttle service driver had the old charm. Morning breakfast was like a market around 9 am and no one bothered to caution the guests causing disturbance. CCTV should show. Final shock came when we politely requested a late check out as usual. The DESK informed IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE and added we need SUPERIOR membership, and the membership I held did not matter to him. On request to see manager, resulted in an apology and an extension. WHY IS THIS CHANGE OF ATMOSPHERE & ATTITUDE..?

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Bangkok
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 24, 2013

Hotel was extremely clean and new. My room was standard one and although it looked a little bit small for me at first, later I understood that it was what I needed. Good room, safe box inside and flat screen samsung TV with wide variety of channels. AC was working perfect. The small sofa was enough for eating inside the room and chilling out. Bathroom was enough with shower and clean toilet.

Location was excellent as well. Heart of the Bangkok at Nana, there are too many bars and places for fun and chilling out. Nana plaza was only 10 min walk. In addition, the hotel provides free shuttle service to Nana BTS or Sukhumvit. From BTS Nana you can go everywhere. Staff were extremely friendly and trying to help about everything. Check in and out was very quick and staff told me everything I had to be careful about the hotel and room. Rates were a little bit higher at the reception but I made my booking with online booking sites and got very cheap rate around 1.100 THB.

Room Tip: Bathroom is a little bit small and AC in the room comes directly to the bed which makes you extremel...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
Pablo L, Manager at ibis Bangkok Nana, responded to this review, July 9, 2013
Dear Ismunal,

I have read all your comment and first of all I really thank you for taking the time to give us in such short and constructive manner the experience you lived at our hotel during your stay.

The friendliness of the team members, the superb and wonderful location, plus the free shuttle bus from the hotel to the Nana Skytrain, and on plus the well designed rooms for space being really convenient for your stay.

I will share your comments with the team as they really enjoy getting positive feedback from our valuable guests in order to provide a better service each day.

THank you very much.

Best Regards,

Been to ibis Bangkok Nana? Share your experiences!