We stayed there for 6 nights and found the room very clean, modern with all conveniences. A short walk(4mins) to the mono rail and main ferry pier(10min) made it convenient. The pool was perfect on those hot days, there is an upscale massage place nearby where my wife and I had an amazing 2hr massage for $15 each. My rotator cuff injury which has bothered me for 10 years, stopped bothering me shortly after the massage.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast offers a unique vacation that allows you to check your worries at the door and experience the simple charms of Bangkok living. Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast will offer you a quaint, private, and homey atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Despegar.com, EasyToBook, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Pra Nond Hotel Bangkok
- Baan Pra Nond Bed And Breakfast