We stayed in this lovely place in august and that time it was the 1st one on the popularity index of Tripadvisor. (I felt lucky to find a place.) Until now, I did not have time to write a review also by thinking that they are already at the top of the list:) But now, I saw with a big surprise they moved below on the index, so felt responsible of writing my review finally:)
Everything about the physical conditions of this B&B is written in previous reviews. An Oasis in the heart of Bangkok with a beautiful garden. Location balanced: not in downtown but very easy acces with the boat especially, etc.
But these are not important. Which makes this place such an incredible paradise is the director Tasma:) (and the staff of 2 persons in total!) She is so lovely, so smiling, so helpful, so and so and soooo .... Not easy to describe her:) She welcomed us with a very big smile and a welcome drink, gave us all the tips needed (she speaks a perfect English which is something very important that you will have difficulty to find in Thailand), even prepared us a package breakfast the morning that we had to leave earlier than breakfast time to catch a tour!
The owner which was also very nice and kind (we could not have time to know him better but it is sure that thanks to his philosophy this place is directed by such a lovely director) and Tasma allowed us for a late check out without any extra cost, which is already a whole day stay: until 20.00 o'clock because we had a very late flight and we bought a tour the last day. I still feel very grateful to them for this last day.
This is only a summary of good experiences with this team, because it will be too long if I write everything here.
If you want to party all night long this is not the place for you, because there are places like that at Khaosan in downtown.
But if you want to see a smiling face every moment and feel really at home, stay definitely at Baan Pra Nond. You will not regret:)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Conveniently located in the heart of the city, Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast offers a unique vacation that allows you to check your worries at the door and experience the simple charms of Bangkok living. Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast will offer you a quaint, private, and homey atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA, EasyToBook, Travelocity, Despegar.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Baan Pra Nond Bed & Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Baan Pra Nond Hotel Bangkok
- Baan Pra Nond Bed And Breakfast