We used this hotel as a base to explore Bangkok and in that respect it was very good as it is within easy walking distance of the sky train. There were also a number of small restaurants nearby for evening meals. Convenience shop just around the corner and food hawkers in the early evening were handy for cheap drinks and snacks.The breakfast selection was very good and the staff were friendly.
Our room was rather dark and we did not like to keep the curtains open as then people on the street could see directly into our room via the floor to ceiling windows. Rooms were rather shabby but perfectly adequate and clean. The beds were comfy and massive. Big tv, complementary tea and coffee and a fridge were all very welcome. Bathroom was big with a good shower and plenty of hot water.
We enjoyed using the hotels rooftop pool to cool off after a long days sight seeing.
Air conditioning in the room was not very good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Urban Hip Hotel mixes the richness of Thai culture with modern design and world-class facilities. We aim to offer the UNIQUE experience of Bangkok's new style of accommodation through the finest Thai hospitality and personalized services.The Heritage Bangkok is located between Silom and Sathorn Road, Bangkok's most vibrant Commercial Business District and shopping area. Just a one minute walk from the Chong Nonsi BTS Station. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Asiatravel.com Holdings, HotelTravel.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com and Agoda so you can book your The Heritage Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Heritage Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- The Heritage Hotel Bangkok