“Finally!!!! I got the booking” 5 of 5 stars

3.0 of 5 Inn   |   76 Soi Rambuttri, Khaosan Road, Bangkok 10200, Thailand   |
Ranked #171 of 449 Bangkok B&B and Inns
3.5 of 5 stars 390 Reviews
Canada, Kentucky
“Finally!!!! I got the booking”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Last year my friend visited Bangkok and she told me about this amazing hotel near the Khao San Road. I have been trying to get a reservation for like over a year but it is always so full. But, then I finally got a reservation and guess what I am writing this from the hotel lobby. The hotel is truly and really amazing. It has all the features like T.V and A.C and fridge. It also has a DVD player. It is clean and the room service is good and keeps the room tidy. The best in this hotel is the hotel disco. I can have night long fun in it. I just love this hotel and I am so going to come back here next year.

Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (51)
  • Korean first
  • Turkish first
Nomans Lake, Western Australia, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 29, 2013

It was 2010 when I first visited Bangkok and since then I have visited it for about 5 times and every time I have stayed in this very hotel. Lovely room and lovely people. Totally nice hotel with nice rooms and nice decoration all around. The best part is that the hotel is spotlessly clean and clear. Room service is available and also Wi-fi, but it is chargeable. The other beauties of the hotel don’t make that a big problem. Now I cross my heart and promise to be the loyal customer of this top graded hotel. What a comfortable stay every time.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled solo
London, England, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 28, 2013

We stayed only 2 nights at Sleep Withinn in Bangkok. The hotel location is great and very close to Khao San Road. The room is quiet small but tidy. The swimming pool on the roof is always busy during the day but we managed to use it in the evening when it was empty. There is no restaurant in the hotel but plenty cheap places to eat just across the street. Please note that the night life on Rambuttri street is very loud and vibrant. This hotel is perfect if you will be going for a night out to Khoa San Road and not coming back till later in the morning. We did go out first night but on the second night we asked the receptionist to change our room and stay on the quiet side of the hotel as it was impossible to fall asleep. The service was ok. The hotel applies an additional if you pay with your debit/credit card. There is a very good currency exchange place at the hotel entrance.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled as a couple
Texarkana, Arkansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 26, 2013

Excellent location in the vibrant of Khao San. Filled up with small stores close by and perfect for those who really enjoy the pubs. A little noisy however this is not the hotel's wrong doing but the surrounding establishments. Relaxing, nice and tidy room.

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with friends
Brisbane, Queensland, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 25, 2013

This hotel was in a great location, however you do get what you pay for. The room was small and the bathroom is set up a little weird. For us though we had no issues as we were hardly ever in the room. The rooftop pool was very handy when dealing with the heat.
The price and the location alone was worth it. I would recommend this to anyone who doesn't spend a lot of time in their room but want something a little better than a backpackers. We would stay here again.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled as a couple
San Francisco, California
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 24, 2013

This is our first visit to Bangkok and we had a hard time finding the hotel. But finally, what I got is a Waoooo! Came across this wonderful hotel. It is totally worth every dollar spent. Nice location, man.. Everything available till late hours of the night…Booz, good food and what not..Shop, food and more shop all around. It is just about five minutes away from the Khao San Road and is really exciting. The place is always busy with guests and is quite liked by them. Though the surrounding is bit noisy, but I loved that..Great time spent with my friends..

• Stayed February 2013, traveled with friends
Vienna, Austria
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013

I was alone and my girlfriend came nach.Die room (my) very small but everything you need, very nettt we found the shower with glass door. The pool on the roof is very comfortable and practical.
We had a minibus in the travel agency appointed by the entrance, a man came and picked us up, we had to follow him Trashed on Kaosan,
and continue to Thanon Ratchadamnoen Klang, with two suitcases, a very long way, and the guy did not respond to questions!
That was not very friendly!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Sleep Withinn? Share your experiences!