I just returned from my three weeks trip in Asia and the first place i arrived was Sathorn Vista. Situated in a nice area of Bangkok (for what i could see in just two days) this hotel is a very elegant and luxury building. NIce entrance, amazing hall, courteous staff and most of all spacious rooms. For first time in my trips the room was exactly the same that in the photo and i shared a beautiful view of my room with my Thai wife. clean, totally equipped and stiylish...one little thing.... in Bangkok you can find very very cheap places...well this is not exactly cheap..more than 230 euros for two nights but i wanted to give my wife a unique experience and i totally achieved it...recommended!
- Also Known As:
- Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel
- Marriott Executive Apartments Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista - Bangkok, you will enjoy the convenience of 5 star full service hotel facilities with the space, ambiance and privacy of residential living. Our completely furnished apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen, housekeeping services, storage, 24-hour staffing and are appropriate for any length of stay starting from 1 night. Located in the heart of Bangkok’s vibrant central business district, the Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista - Bangkok is conveniently accessible and near businesses, embassies, hospitals, recreation and shopping facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Marriott, Agoda, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Venere, Priceline, HostelWorld, Otel, Hotels.com and HotelsClick so you can book your Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.