Stayed at the Sathorn Vista for 3 nights in Nov. We took up a 3 bedroom serviced apartment. We got our room on the 25th floor with a great views of the city from all the rooms. We were obliged an early check in as well as a late check out. The rooms were all equipped with king size beds which is great . Wi-fi is free only in the lobby and other common areas. The hotel is a good 10 min walk to the skytrain or the subway. Has a 7/11 dept store close by in case you want to pick up stuff. Has a great Thai food restaurant opposite the property ( so you dont have to go too far for a good meal ).
On the whole a great property and wont disappoint you.
- Also Known As:
- Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel Bangkok
- Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments Hotel
- Marriott Executive Apartments Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista - Bangkok, you will enjoy the convenience of 5 star full service hotel facilities with the space, ambiance and privacy of residential living. Our completely furnished apartments come with a fully equipped kitchen, housekeeping services, storage, 24-hour staffing and are appropriate for any length of stay starting from 1 night. Located in the heart of Bangkok’s vibrant central business district, the Marriott Executive Apartments Sathorn Vista - Bangkok is conveniently accessible and near businesses, embassies, hospitals, recreation and shopping facilities. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Marriott, Tingo, Agoda, Travelocity, Expedia, Otel, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Sathorn Vista, Bangkok - Marriott Executive Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.