We stayed here for six nights in January. The hotel is located in the financial district on Silom Street. Initially we had some concerns that it was very close to an expressway, but even though our room faced the expressway the noise wasn't an issue.
The room was spacious and well fitted-out. The bathrooms were clean and functional. The restaurant was good - though take note of its specials; on some nights it does a seafood-only buffet which wasn't our thing. That being said there are many decent restaurants within walking distance.
This property seems to charge quite a bit less than the Novotel in Siam Square, but in terms of location it's pretty good. It's only a couple of km from the central train station, a few hundred metres to the Skytrain - and they run a courtesy shuttle to the Skytrain, too.
- Also Known As:
- Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom Hotel
- Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom is part of the Novotel chain of Hotels. This international four star hotel is located in one of the most vibrant areas of Bangkok. Positioned in an ideal location for both leisure and business travelers, the hotel is only a stone’s throw from the vibrant commercial, shopping, jewelry and entertainment area of Silom, Bangkok’s exciting downtown district. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Orbitz, Agoda, ACCOR, Tingo, Otel, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your Novotel Bangkok Fenix Silom reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.