Great value for money hostel in a pretty central location in Bangkok. I stayed in a double room which was very clean and complete with AC. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Restaurant was a little expensive (160 BHT for breakfast but it was plentiful and tasty). The elevator is a little small, sluggish and unreliable. The train is a ten minute walk away which is very handy. I'd stay there again, no problem.
- Also Known As:
- New Road Guest House Hotel Bangkok
- New Road Guest House Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- New Road Guest House is a place with great atmosphere and homey surroundings. In the middle of hectic Bangkok you will find this nice hotel which is very popular among travelers all over the world. Next to the lobby you will find a Service Center that can provide you free travel advice from experienced European and local staff.The lobby, café area and most rooms just went through a comprehensive renovation leaving the guesthouse new and fresh. Despite the new interior the guesthouse have kept their budget rates with prices and rooms for everyone. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, HostelWorld, Tingo, TripOnline SA, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your New Road Guest House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.