“Ok for a stopover” 3 of 5 stars
Review of 48 Ville

48 Ville
You added 48 Ville to your Saves list
48 Ville
2.5 of 5 Hostel   |   94 1 Phaholayothin Road, Phaholayothin Soi 48, Anusaovaree, Bangkhen, Bangkok 10800, Thailand   |
Ranked #287 of 565 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
London
“Ok for a stopover”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 9, 2013

This hotel was fine for a night before a flight out of Don Muang. It was basic but reasonably clean and comfortable with air con that worked well enough and a room that was quite big though not much natural light. It was 80-100 Baht in a taxi to Don Muang airport but it was a long way out from the centre. No breakfast but there was a coffee shop next door. It would probably have been better to say more central and travel a bit longer to the airport in the morning.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (2)
  • Thai first
Istanbul, Turkey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 25, 2013

My experience of this budget accommodation was very good from the beginning. The staff here are fantastic. I emailed them for several times and got prompt response everytimes, before checking in. My friend used to stay here for several times and told me to book this place. Once they knew whose my friends, they updrade me to a bigger room with bath tub with NO extra charge. They were incredibly friendly and helpful during my 3 days stay.

This location is totally different from Kaosan. I walked along street and saw how THAI live and eat. Once trying food there it's different taste from Kaosan - may be this is real Authentic Thai.

I think this place is suit me cause it's not that lousy place and I can have my own room (Same price at Kaosan, but I got a dorm one), Also there's elevator which is very helpful. I used it for my transportation hub, for example; North bus terminal, Airport, and Jattujak - Sunday market.

Would recommend to everyone

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

We chose this hotel as it was close to Don Mueang airport. Indeed early morning it took us 20 minutes and a 100baht cab ride. Other than that there are absolutely no reasons to stay there.
The room is very basic with claustrophobic bathroom. All smelled of funghus and old not cleaned AC.
Our room had no window, there was a space with some AC equipment behind the curtain. AC was terribly loud and made it hard to sleep, we could not set it to work at low level.
There is no restaurant in close proximity opened in the evening.
The receptionist was helpful with the taxi ordering, make sure to ask as most of the drivers hailed from the street do not speak a word in English.
Next time I'd rather stayed in some cheap guesthouse at KhaoSan and spend more on the taxi ride.

• Stayed March 2013

Been to 48 Ville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about 48 Ville

Address: 94 1 Phaholayothin Road, Phaholayothin Soi 48, Anusaovaree, Bangkhen, Bangkok 10800, Thailand
Location: Thailand > Bangkok
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Restaurant
Ranked #287 of 565 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Hotel Class:2.5 star — 48 Ville 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, HostelWorld, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your 48 Ville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.

If you own or manage 48 Ville, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.