“Great stay at Vie” 5 of 5 stars
Review of VIE Hotel Bangkok

Save Saved
You added VIE Hotel Bangkok to your Saves list
VIE Hotel Bangkok
5.0 of 5 Hotel   |   117/39-40 Phaya Thai Rd, Ratchathewi, Bangkok 10400, Thailand   |
Special Offer
Mgallery packages
Ranked #46 of 750 hotels in Bangkok

1,407 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (187)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Singapore, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013

The good thing about this hotel is its spacious room and good location (next to BTS train station). Breakfast spread is good as well.

Did not have a good impression upon check in. We arrived slightly before 4pm and cant check in until 40 minutes later. Will not expect this to occur for a 4/5 star hotel at during a 4pm check-in, and when you are also an Accor member.

The water in our room shower does not drain well and the whole bathroom floor will be 'flooded' during each shower.

It is nice that the hotel provide tuk tuk to nearby shopping centres but sadly, it's out of service during 2 out of the 3 days when we stayed here.

For the price and star rating of this hotel, I am not impressed and unlikely to see me as a returning guest.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Review collected in partnership with Accorhotels.com

MeedeeVIE, Manager at VIE Hotel Bangkok, responded to this review, August 30, 2013
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience at the VIE Hotel Bangkok - MGallery Collection. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations and please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At MGallery, we strive to provide a superior service experience for every customer; therefore your feedback is very important to us. Please rest assured that we are taking the appropriate measures to address the problem and prevent a future occurrence.

Cape Town Central, South Africa
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I have travelled to Bangkok many times and this is by far the best hotel I have stayed in so far. Excellent service & staff, very close to BTS and free shuttle to MBK & Siam shopping malls. The breakfast is the best I've ever had anywhere in the world! I still think of that breakfast every morning at home! :) Rooms are large & comfortable, good gym, nice pool area. All round fantastic experience. I would definitely book here again.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok!

We very much appreciate your comments regarding your stay at the VIE Hotel Bangkok - MGallery Collection. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.

Jakarta, Indonesia
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2013

After spent 7 days in hongkong, 2 days in macau and 3 days in another hotel in bangkok, my daughter really suprised when stepped in the room. the room so big, have a working table, living room, big and comfortable bed and wide toilet and bath up. hotel just step away from BTS rantchadewi, just walk 10min to mbk and siam square. hotel provide free tuk tuk. breakfast great.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled with family

Greetings from VIE Hotel Bangkok!
Thank you for your positive comments. It is always a pleasure to know that we have met or exceeded our guests’ expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to VIE Hotel Bangkok in the future.

Singapore, null, Singapore
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

I've read good reviews and decided to stay here for 4 nights. We had a twin-bedded room. I was "wowed" when I first stepped in. Very new nicely furnished, was a good size room and very nice toilets. So, it is a 5-star hotel decor, no doubt. However, the housekeeping standard is certainly not 5-star. I am probably too fussy a hotel guest. I spot inconsistencies in service levels too quickly. We did not get our new set of towels after the first night. We had ice on one day and no more after that. We finished our milk and our tea and it was not replaced. We had to call housekeeping every day and not something I do often in other hotels.

Don't get me wrong, I do like the nice and clean hotel and especially the free welcome drink at the bar was a nice one. The breakfast was not bad too.

The BTS is really a short walk. If you like happening places just outside your hotel, this place is probably too quiet. However, there are clubs and eateries if you walk just a little bit further. There is a good value Shabu Shabu behind the dark pubs area too. The pubs and drinking areas are far too dark for me to venture, so I chose not to eat there and not sure if you can find good supper places.

The biggest downside for me in this hotel is that there are no open views from my window. My hotel room ( I am guessing only my corner room) is fitted with fix, immovable wooden blinds and shielded glass windows and you have zero view of the outside except some dim lights that get into your room... For those who are claustrophobic or love to have some views from the hotel, ask for it - I didn't think of changing rooms since I am not in the hotel most of the time.

Room Tip: Corner suites does not have open windows. You need to ask for another pillow if you need two pillows...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
MeedeeVIE, Manager at VIE Hotel Bangkok, responded to this review, August 15, 2013

Philailak N.

Been to VIE Hotel Bangkok? Share your experiences!