“Superb!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #82 of 7,923 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: An award-winning restaurant offering the culinary passion and authenticity of Italy. Enjoy the very finest classic and contemporary Italian cuisine served in a setting of a Tuscan villa.
Bangkok, Thailand
“Superb!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 17, 2013

MY wife and I decided to visit Rossini's during a relaxing one night stay at the Sheraton Grande. We had heard from friends that this was a great restaurant and we were not dissapointed. From the minute we walked in the staff we were made to feel welcome and special. The food was spectacular. My wife ordered the shoulder of lamb and I, the steak. I could not decide on a starter and the waiter advised me of the veal pasta with truffle sauce. He informed that this would compliment the wine we had ordered and the steak. It is this attention that I like when you are ordering food. I informed him of the particular way I liked my steak cooked and it was spot on when it arrived. The pasta was to die for and the steak was the best that I have ever tasted, anywhere in the world so far. My wifes lamb just melted in your mouth. For dessert we shared the Tiramusi which was fabulous.

Overall, this was probably the best meal we have had. To top it off we also recieved a 30% discount on the food as we are members of the Sheraton Grande Club which, if you live in Bangkok or not is excellent as it gives you 30% discount on all food and drink within the hotel.

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Robla1969,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Rossini's and for the time that you have taken to write a review regarding your experience.

It is of my greatest pleasure to read about the positive experience that you had with our service team. We continuously strive to provide a personalized service to each and every one of our guests and the team is delighted to know that you had enjoyed the food pairing that was suggested. Moreover, I have shared you compliments on the food with the culinary team to recognize their outstanding efforts. You may be interested to know that Rossini's now has a new Italian Chef de Cuisine, Chef Paride Noviello, who would be delighted to cook for you in the near future.

We look forward to your next visit at Rossni's.

Bangkok
“Best Italian food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I've been at Rossini's for a couple times in special occasion. It's so good and also nice service. Excellent seafood, meat lover and pastas.

• Visited February 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, June 20, 2013
Dear Theeranop T,

Thank you for your continuous support and loyalty and for the time that you have taken to write a review for Rossini's.

It is with thanks that I reply as my team and I are grateful for your kind words. Your compliments on the food have been shared with the culinary team and the service team are delighted to know that they were able to be a part in enhancing your dining experience. You may be interested to know that Rossini's has now welcomed a new Italian Chef de cuisine, Chef Paride Noviello, who would be delighted to prepare dishes for you during your next visit to Rossini's.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Rossini's in the near future.

Bangkok, Thailand
“Best in the city”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Went for lunch -was thoroughly impressed especially salmon pasta - beautiful place and very helpful and considerate staff. Not too fast or too slow, just right.

Visited May 2013
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear P_Chang_13,

Thank you for dining with us at Rossini's and for sharing your experiences.

It is a great pleasure to read that you had enjoyed the salmon pasta during lunch. Moreover, I am delighted that you had enjoyed the ambiance and service provided by our team. I have shared your compliments with our team and they are delighted to know they were able to be a part in enhancing your dining experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Bangkok
“Great wine price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 11, 2013

Resonable wine price I can enjoy my night with nice Italian wine.. And all above that is staff they are so friendly and helpful. Rossini is still on top..well done

Visited May 2013
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, June 14, 2013
Dear Rotsukhon S,

Thank you for dining at Rossini's and for sharing your experiences with us.

I am pleased to read that you had enjoyed the food and service at our venue. Moreover, I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed the wine from our primoVino wine list. Your compliments have been shared with our team and we all look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable dining experience.

Richard Chapman
“Great food with excellent service.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 10, 2013 via mobile

I was invited from one of my best friend to Rossini's last month.The snow fish's recommended for my main dish. It's so great! and the service's so nice. Make me a memorable dinner ever.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, June 12, 2013
Dear nattakrita,

Thank you very much for dining at Rossini's and for sharing your experience.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed the snow fish and service provided at Rossini's. We continuously strive to provide the highest level of customer service to our guests and your comments have been shared with the team to recognize their outstanding efforts.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.