“best italian restaurant in bkk!!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #49 of 8,056 Restaurants in Bangkok
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romance, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Description: An award-winning restaurant offering the culinary passion and authenticity of Italy. Enjoy the very finest classic and contemporary Italian cuisine served in a setting of a Tuscan villa.
Manila, Philippines
“best italian restaurant in bkk!!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 14, 2013

Last night my singer/goodfriend tereza dumagan and I had a dinner at Rossini"s. that evening for me was very memorbale. the staff are very accomodating and well trained.lovely ambiance and food was excellent in fact im not really into pasta. my friend tereza knows that. so one of the staff recommended to me and i let him bring
Wow...im so impressed! very delicious .dessert also was amazing! plus sparkling wine.
thats the best night for me
I can say that Rossini"s is one of best italian italian restaurant in thailand
bravo!!!!!!!!

GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, April 19, 2013
Dear Zalds,

May I thank you for dining at Rossini's and for the time that you have taken to share your experience.

It is to my delight to read that our team at Rossini's were able to create a memorable dining experience for you and your friend. We continuously strive to improve the level of our services and your comments definitely reflect what we aim for. Your compliments have been shared with the team at Rossini's and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Melbourne, Australia
“Great Fine Italian Dining Choice among Luxury Hotels in Bangkok is no other than Rossini"s”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Me and my goodfriend had an elegant, spacious dining at Rossini"s italian restaurant in sheraton hotel bangkok. Wow! so amazing, you can experience hearty prepared food served by well trained and very professional people. staff are very friendly and fun to talk to especially this guy Mr X. i can say this guy is one of the example..he really knows how to deal people unlike other 5_stars restaurant we've been to, totally different.
For me if i eat like fine dining since you are paying..comes into my mine: number 1 for me..i need to consider People who served, Ambiance and ofcourse the Food.
All staff knows what they are doing And what to recommend to the costumer.all you have to do is to
relax and enjoy the food and wine and lovely ambiance at rossini
SO guys, im telling you this! to all my friends in the industry if you are looking for the best italian restaurant in bangkok!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rossini is the best!!!!!!!

Dear kaylec_13,

May I thank you for choosing to dine at Rossini's and for the time that you have taken to share your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that you and your friend had a memorable dining experience with us. I certainly agree with your comment that people is one of the key aspects on any dining experience. I have shared your compliments with the team at Rossini's and extra recognition has been given to Khun X for his outstanding efforts in creating a memorable dining experience for you and your friend.

We look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back.

London, United Kingdom
“bangin”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 12, 2013

Description - Wonderful dinner at Rossini's. from start to finish, serves and the food was outstanding. The new chef did not disappoint, creating new and delicious dishes. Still the best Italian in Bangkok by far! .

Dear 797kevinc797,

Thank you for your support for Rossini's and for the time that you have taken to share your experience with us.

I am delighted to read that you had enjoyed the authenticity of our food and the service provided by our Luxury Collection ambassadors. The team and I look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of welcoming you back.

Shanghai, China
“Excellent!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 10, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I had a celebratory dinner at Rossini's with champagne and the works. Rossini's has an authentic decor and a lovely ambiance. The staff was particularly attentive and very professional. The young British manager was charming and added the special touches that made for a great evening. The food was amazing! I loved the seafood soup and the prawn main course. Dessert was delicious. All in all, this is an excellent Italian restaurant in a five star setting. We will be back!

Visited April 2013
Dear intdavidha,

Thank you for choosing to dine at Rossini's for your celebratory dinner.

It is a great pleasure that we were able to be a part of creating a memorable evening for your. At Rossini's, we strive to provide each and every one of our diners with an exceptional dining experience in our Tuscan villa setting. Your words of compliments have been shared with the team and we all look forward to the next pleasant opportunity of being at your service.

Bangkok, Krung Thep, Thailand
“really really good”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 7, 2013

you must try here. if you like italian food with warm service. the food was excellent and the staff will come to recommend for special of the day that make us feel the menu was big. i love the friendly service. i will recommend rossini to everyone.

• Visited March 2013
GMSGS, General Manager at Rossini's, responded to this review, April 18, 2013
Dear Oa N,

May I thank you for dining at Rossini's and for sharing your feedback with us. It is of my greatest pleasure to read about your positive dining experience, especially with our level of service and the delicious menu items. Your comments have been shared with the team and we all look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.