“Relaxing” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Lavana

Lavana
No.4 Soi Sukhumvit 12 Sukhumvit Road., Klongtoey, Klongtoey, Bangkok 10110, Thailand
66 2 2294510-12
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #42 of 248 Spas & Wellness in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
5 attraction reviews
“Relaxing”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2013

My husband and I come here once a week for a massage. If you go before 1pm, then you also get a free body scrub or facial. The massage therapists are given numbers so that you can request them by number. This is by far the best spa I've been to in Bangkok. The massages are consistent and the therapists are very professional. The cost is a little more expensive than the other massage places you'll find along the street, but you pay for a higher quality of service here.

Visited June 2013

• Korean first
  • Thai first
Hong Kong, China
5 attraction reviews
“Great place to relax, price reasonable.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Whenever me & family visit Bangkok, Lavana everyday for sure.
Deco nice, Clean with good atmosphere, service is excellent, price just a little more than local massage place.
My wife always take oil massage, me & daughter only do foot massage (2 hours each).
I agreed that four hands massage not so good ideal.
Had try herbal ball massage, very enjoyable, should try.
Location is easy to find, close to Sheraton Hotel, Sukhumvit.
Advise book before you go.

Visited July 2013
hong kong
“Relaxing time but not necessary to have four hands massage”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

I was so excited to have my first four hands massage experience in Lavana, turns out I prefer to have a regular one. The two ladies are both good at their own part but they didn't seems to coordinate well enough to give double pleasure.

Visited June 2013
Kolkata (Calcutta), India
17 attraction reviews
“make time to spend a few hours rejuvenating here !”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013

Located on Soi 12.......its a short walk from the main road. A great place for a Thai massage followed by a herbal ball massage. Spacious, clean, tastefully done interiors, trained staff...worth the money. You need to book well in advance....preferably a day....to get a desired time slot. While there are massage places available dime a dozen .....this place is an entirely different experience!!!

Visited May 2013
Ottawa, Canada
16 attraction reviews
“excellent facial and service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2013

I got a facial here and not a massage. I did not make an appointment and just walked in on a Wednesday evening. The receptionist was very polite and made arrangements for me to have a facial. While waiting for the facial specialist, I was given a cold lemongrass (?) scented towel and a cup of green tea. The lobby decor was very clean and the decor was very beautiful. The facial lady arrived after 5 minutes and gave me slippers to change into. She led me to the facial room, which was very quiet, spacious, and clean. There was relaxing music playing the whole time. The treatment, which was around one hour, was excellent and the products used felt very soothing on my skin (no irritation at all.) My skin was glowing afterwards. I think they only have one kind of facial (no specific facials for different skin types) but I thought it was fine for my skin. (My skin is normal, slightly oily at times.) My only complaint is that there were no blackhead extractions during the facial and no machines used. (However, from the facial description, it was never stated whether or not this was included or excluded, so I guess it is my fault for not asking first.) After the facial, I was given a yummy custard like dessert and another beverage.

In conclusion, I think this place is extremely clean and professional, and is a great place to relax. I regret not buying the soaps in the lobby!!! They all smelled heavenly!!

Visited May 2013