“Always amazing !!” 5 of 5 stars
Review of I Residence Hotel Sathorn

You added I Residence Hotel Sathorn to your Saves list
I Residence Hotel Sathorn
3.0 of 5 Condominium   |   269/29-30 Suan Plu Soi 6, Sathorn Road | Thungmahamek, Bangkok 10120, Thailand (Formerly Premier Residence)   |
Ranked #158 of 608 Specialty Lodging in Bangkok
Bali, Indonesia
“Always amazing !!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

every time i stayed here, its always amazing ! the staffs were friendly, the bell captain, tall guy with bald head, he is very helpful and friendly.

as always, the room are nice, clean room, they also have special price for wifi voucher; buy 1 get 1 free.

breakfast were ok, but the rest were amazing.

robert

Room Tip: always booked early in advance, otherwise the hotel is always fully-booked!!
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
  • Turkish first
Barton-upon-Humber, United Kingdom
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed here in May 2013. The hotel is functional for the price without being exceptional. The hotel is split into 2 buildings with a very small lobby. The two buildings are connected by a very uninspiring garage area.
The room in the newer of the two buildings on the 7th floor (room 711 was easy to remember).
The first impression was good with a large double bed, a well stocked mini bar and a roomy feel.
The view from the room was another building about 4 metres away (yuk). The bathroom was quite nice with both a slipper style bath and a large walk in shower. Sadly at busy times the water was either cold or running so slowly that a shower was impossible.
I did not take breakfast but I was encouraged to go to the roof top swimming pool for a happy hour drink. (buy one get one free). The pool was rectangular with an attempt at infinity appearance at one end. Sadly it was raised above the bar/dining area so didn't offer a good view at all when seated. As I was the only person in the area I had to search for a staff member to get me a drink. Once found he had a difficult job to connect the beer barrel to the pump to supply me a Singa beer. After the lengthy wait it didn't take me long to consume it. My free second drink was pored and I asked for the bill to be added to my room. A frown by the bar guy and after about 15 minutes the bill duly arrived for signature. The price 99 baht which was a good price and in truth should have attracted more customers.
The hotel being close to the Chong Nonsi BTS station was nicely located but in all honesty there are better hotels in the area for the price.

Room Tip: If booking only consider the deluxe rooms as the other building rooms are small, old and in need of...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled on business
London, England, United Kingdom
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 8, 2013

Nice stay with helpful & attentive staff. Decent breakfast considering the price. The only drawback now is large building site adjacent to the hotel, so very noisy early morning. Once this is finished there should be no reason not to stay here

Room Tip: Away from traffic noise
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
Bangkok, Thailand
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 26, 2013

Ok it's not the best hotel in the best position but.... It's only a 10 min walk to both the Sky train and the Pat Pong night market, the hotel is clean and the staff friendly rooms are a good size but don't expect the toilet paper, shower gel or shampoo to be replenished without asking but that's not the end of the world as long as your not shy!!!! overall not too bad at all and served our needs adequately without any major dilemmas

Room Tip: Upgrade before you arrive at 500 baht per night for a mini suite
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
Melbourne, Australia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 17, 2013

We booked 2 rooms(3 nights) executive deluxe suite promotion. We arrived for check in at 2pm & found out only 1 room available, they promise within an hour the other room should be ready. My friend come back in 2 hours but room is not ready & room ready at 6pm.
Our room didnt get clean on following day which is ok for us because we didnt leave our rooms at noon, but we requested toilet rolls/ shampoo for 3 times on that day.
We asked for late check out at 3pm or at least for 1 room but we had rude & unprofessional answered, i told her that when we booked the condition for late check out is 3pm but she didnt try to compromise with us with told us u have to check out by 1pm.
This my first time & the last time i stay at this hotel

Stayed April 2013, traveled solo
Mumbai
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 4, 2013

Very nice hotel, with clean and neat rooms.
Very friendly and helpful staff.
The location was also good for me as I was on a business trip.
There is no nightlife fun around. Its just a very simple and quite area.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Cleartrip

Bengaluru (Bangalore), India
3 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

The hotel was very basic and enough for what we paid! the staff were very friendly! But our main problem was transport! its too far from the sky train..the free tuk tuk shuttle is not very often and for us the timing just didnt work out! We had one terrible experience! during the day, we were having drinks and sudddenly there were hundreds of cockroaches everywhere!!!!!!!!!! apparently they were fumigating the place!!!! it was disgusting!!!!!! Never going back there for sure! Silom is the area to be!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to I Residence Hotel Sathorn? Share your experiences!