“We are coming back” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sacha's Hotel Uno

You added Sacha's Hotel Uno to your Saves list
Sacha's Hotel Uno
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   28 / 19 Sukhumvit Soi 19 | Klongtoey Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #196 of 764 Hotels in Bangkok
Falmouth, United Kingdom
“We are coming back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

The room was decent, perhaps some of the wooden furniture requiring a bit of attention in the Superior roooms. It was clean, comfortable and very light. The location is awesome, you can walk to terminal 21, soi 11 with great restaurants and it's just by the sky train stop of Asok. It's easy to find and the surroundings feel safe to walk around. It's perfect for shopping, you can pop back to the hotel and leave your bags at any point. The breakfast buffet was good but the coffe was excellent. We are going back to the hotel, this time upgrading to the deluxe room. good value for money overall.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
Bsommart, Manager at Sacha's Hotel Uno, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
Dear AntonioGP_13, Falmouth/United Kingdom,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

Thank you very much for staying with us and shared your stay experience.

We noted that you had a pleasant stay and happy with the room, hotel location near by BTS, shopping and all convenience store. Wooden furniture in Superior is planed to refurbish soon.

We hope to receive you to Sacha's Hotel UNO in the future.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
Sydney, Australia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2013

I stayed at this hotel last year and it was about the same in terms of what I expected it to be. Staff were always friendly and willing to help you with anything; room itself was decent enough with a comfortable bed, decent telly (and a bonus for me...set of plugs on the wall for those who want to plug in their laptop straight to the television or a DVD player), and a proper bathroom. Rooms were cleaned everyday and if you forget to remove the do not disturb sign, they will ring you first to ask if they can come up and clean the room (happened to me about 5pm) and they cleaned it properly.

There were two things that kind of spoiled it for me in a way: the aircon in the hallway from the lift to the rooms wasn't working when I was there, and on the first night, when I enquired if the restaurant was open as I wanted to get someting to eat, no one was there and it took 20 mins for the chef/cook to come in...seeing as I was hungry and obviously felt like I disturbed the cook/chef from something (he had that look), I just forgot it and went across the road to a 7-11 to get some pastries.

Apart from that, I wouldn't mind going back as the location is great with everything you need close by incl the BTS.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
Dear Jasonaz95, Sydney/Australia,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

Thank you very much for your kind keep coming back to stay with us and we are happy to learn that you like the room with international plug on the wall, bed and location closed to BTS/MRT.
Your comment on aircondition on corridoor and service in the restaurant was well noted to improve.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sacha's Hotel

Chonburi, Thailand
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 9, 2013

I saw some strange reviews that seemed to be for another place as it said that "Uno" was old...it most definitely is not! The rooms are in really good shape. Great beds soft and large, Good sheets too.Bathroom is great. Aircon very controllable and not too loud. I live in Chonburi when I'm in Thailand which is for about half the year and I always try for Uno when I come in to BKK. Get's busy though so I don't always get a room, sadly. A couple of niggles. The hot water is crazy hot...you can make tea with it, seriously. I've mentioned this many times any nothing is done. Somebody will get badly burned, if that hasn't happened already. Breakfast is OK, but no more than that. They have a a lot of Korean guests who smoke in the rooms (it's a no smoking hotel!) and Uno does not fine them for doing it...so what's to stop them doing it...? Staff are great and the location is one of the best in BKK. Easy walk to BTS and MRT and to Sukhumvit road.

Room Tip: A room at the back is very quiet indeed....no noise at all.
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
Dear rhabout, Chonburi / Thailand,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

Thank you very much for your kind keep coming back to stay with us and we noted that you are happy with the room, bed, baht room and location near by BTS/MRT. My apologies that your comment on hot water was no action but we will take action now and many thanks.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sacha's Hotel UNO

Miami, Florida, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 8, 2013

I booked this hotel on Agoda, after looking for $50 places with good TA ratings. Perfectly on target!!

My room was modern, clean, and as pictured on the web. Staff were Agoda offered $60 at first search, but offered $47 after I left, then returned.

Soi 19 is an added plus. No traffic congestion, din of sidewalk girls yelling “massage Mister?” etc, found on other close-by soi’s (11!).

A few minutes’ walk to department store, a supermarket, and Asoke Skytrain station (also Sukhumvit MRT).

7-11, drug store, etc are minutes away.

• Stayed February 2013, traveled solo
Bsommart, Manager at Sacha's Hotel Uno, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Dear Bob H, Miami Florida/United State,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

It's our great pleasure to have you stayed with us and thank you for sharing your stay experience.

We noted that you love the hotel location near by BTS/MRT, shopping mall, modle style and cleanliness.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sacha's Hotel UNO in the neer future.

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2013

Room condition is old & it does not match the photos in the website. The features in the room are badly rundown. With the rate we paid, it's not worth it at all!

Cleanliness was SUPER BAD!

Service was below expectations.

Room Tip: If given a choice, maybe you should upgrade to superior to have room on the new building
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled as a couple
Bsommart, Manager at Sacha's Hotel Uno, responded to this review, February 10, 2013
Dear Teuku 1978, Kualla Lumpur/Malaysia,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel Uno

Thank you very much for staying with us and we feel sad to learn that you unsatisfied with the Superior room you booked and paid for. We have the higher room type Deluxe room in the new building for you to try in the future.

Thank you in advance for your kind understanding and we hope you will give us an opportunity to come back to stay with us again.

Los Angeles, California
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 28, 2013

I checked Trip Advisor before I booked a room in this hotel. I was really excited and the staff was really helpful upon my arrival, but boy I was disappointed. The hotel was fully booked since it was peak season and I got the old room in the old building. The room is small and the building just look tired and worn out. I like this hotel since the location is really convenient (close to BTS Asoke, next to Terminal 21 mall, 7/11 is across the street, massage place are next door, etc.). I am just not happy with the room, that's all!

Room Tip: Request the new building that have been renovated!
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled with family
IJsselstein, The Netherlands
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 25, 2013

I traveled many time all over the world an specially the last 6 years more than 15 times to Thailand my first and last days i stay always in Bangkok, the last 3 years i stay in this hotel it has a italian style with the most friendly and warm-feeling staff i ever expirience in my life and with 58 years and the ''meter'' i can tell you this place is the ultimate place to stay if you still want to feel that you are a guest and not treated like a number. as a example this newe year i like to stay in this hotel but it whas full booked, but no problem the find the same day on my reqeust with all the free upgrade's from the new hotel I returned in my last visit 23/24 in my ''home'' Sacha's uno.
Thank you staff and everyone how is involved to gif the costumer a satified feeling.
Se you next time and next time etc.

Room Tip: Every room is exellent
  • Stayed January 2013, traveled on business
Bsommart, Manager at Sacha's Hotel Uno, responded to this review, January 30, 2013
Dear hansjansen 06011, The Netherlands,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

I would like to express our sincere thanks for your always kind giving us, Sacha's Hotel Uno to be your second home in Bangkok for 3 years.

Please be noted that you are always welcome to stay at your "Home Away from home" Sacha's Hotel Uno.

Hotel Manager

Been to Sacha's Hotel Uno? Share your experiences!