“Great Value Hotel with Awesome location” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Sacha's Hotel Uno

You added Sacha's Hotel Uno to your Saves list
Sacha's Hotel Uno
3.5 of 5 Hotel   |   28 / 19 Sukhumvit Soi 19 | Klongtoey Nuea, Wattana, Bangkok 10110, Thailand   |
Ranked #199 of 772 Hotels in Bangkok
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Bangkok
“Great Value Hotel with Awesome location”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 11, 2012

Very good hotel except that rooms are a bit small. But great value for the price paid :):) Awesome service and location too!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled with friends

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Bsommart, Manager at Sacha's Hotel Uno, responded to this review, November 19, 2012
Dear Carine,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

Thank you very much for staying with us and sharing your positive comment on hotel location, service from staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Hotel Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Thai first
New York
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 24, 2012

just stayed there... for various reasons, had several rooms over a couple days. all very nice. front desk very accommodating. good breakfast (extra cost, but 50% off first day). Very close to mass transit.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Bsommart, Manager at Sacha's Hotel Uno, responded to this review, September 29, 2012
Dear Rome TheSecond / New York,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

We glad to learn that you had a pleasant stay with us and satisfied with breakfast, location near by mass transit and service from our staff.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Sacha's Hotel UNO again.

3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2012 via mobile

First day I reached the hotel, the front desk told me my room has problem with the electricity due to heavy rain and I couldn't check in. I was transferred to SilQ hotel next door for that night and promised complimentary breakfast for my whole stay.

Next day, I went back to check in at about 10am but was told my room not ready as guest haven't check out. So I went back to SilQ hotel to collect my luggage and went back at abt 1030am thinking to put my luggage at the front desk while we go shopping. Miraculously, my room was ready in half hour with the guest checking out and room done up...? Anyway, I got room 264 at the next block. The furniture are quite worn out and the day curtains has a lot of dust on them. The room has seen better days. The shower turned hot and cold and I can't get a comfortable bath. Layout of the bathroom is also funny, the toilet bowl and the shower head are together with nothing separating them. Room Door also cannot latch properly unless you close it hard. The cover of the device where you insert the keycard is also missing. If you ever get room 264, request for a change!

The night where I stayed at SilQ was wonderful though and I wish I could have stayed there for my 3 nights. Room was nice, service staff was friendly.

Breakfast at SilQ was much much better than here. The second day when I ask to confirm if I get complimentary breakfast, I was told it was only for my first night. This was different from what I was told. Was given though but I didn't try again for my last night there.

Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear FooCW,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

It's our great pleasure to have you stayed with us and thank you for your kind showing us your feeling about the hotel.

Please accept my sincere apologies for all inconvenience caused you during your stay. We unexpected to get unperfect room for your arrival. Therefore, we tranffered you to other property
with upgrade arrangement and please note that we plan to renovate all room that you mentioned about.

Thank you very much again and hope to welcome you back to sacha's Hotel UNO.

Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 16, 2012

I got a confirmation email from Sasha Uno's manager who agreed to my special request for early check-in. And it was not mentioned that this will be subject to availability. Most flights from Chennai to Bangkok arrive early in the morning and were as tired as tired can be. But lo and behold we were told that all rooms were taken and that we will have to wait till 10.30 am. Luckily it was saturday so we took off to the Chattuchak market and we came back at 12pm only to find that our rooms were still not ready because as the manager put it 'laundry did not arrive on time.' You can imagine the plight of weary travelers who have not rested after a night flight and have walked all morning in a the sun and in a crowded market. If not for the polite and apologetic staff I would have give this hotel a terrible (single star) review. I think that because they are well located they are being insensitive to travelers! The rooms were okay but the water in the loo floods after a bath and the central ac dripped water over the ledge by the minibar. Either I was a very unlucky with Sasha or they are getting away with treating guests poorly!

Room Tip: Double check if you want early check in, or book in a larger hotel where they are sure to have rooms...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Ajitsorn, Chennei Tamil Nadu / India,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

Please accept my sincere apologies for all inconvenience caused but be sure that all points of your direct feedback has been brought up to find the preventive to ensure that it will not be repeated.

We thank you very much for your value feedback and we hope you will give us a chance to serve you in the near future.

Montreal, Canada
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012

The rooms were large, clean, and modern design.
They offer safety box.
It's located 5 mins walk to both Soi Cowboy and Nana. Also, the skytrain "sukhumvit" is 3 mins walk away.
The price is bit high but it's normal at this part of the town.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
Dear Nikhil_b77, Montreal / Canada,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

Thank you very much for staying with us and spent your value time to share your positive experience stay.

We hope to receive you back in the near future.

guwahati, Assam
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2012

It's a good small place beside SilQ in Sukhumvit. Due to my sudden visit in Feb,2012, Ianded in Bangkok without any Hotel reservations.Silq was completely booked, & I was referred by SilQ staff to this place. Wow!! at such a low rate, what a Place. I've gone for Deluxe Room inclusive of Breakfast.
Perfect size Room, well laid bath area and above average quality of Toiletries. Great quality of Bath Towels. Soft & comfortable Pillows / Mattresses, and overall you cannot find any fault or any shortcoming in this Deluxe Room. The Rooms can be compared to any big name Hotel in BKK.
Breakfast was a bit dissapointed, but who is complaining, at this Rates. You can ask for fresh Egg preparation and Breads alongwith Coffee.
Great Location. Nearby to all the places yet quite cut off from all the bedlam and noise.
A Great Place to stay.

Room Tip: go for Deluxe Room. They are the best & are larger in size.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with friends
Bsommart, Manager at Sacha's Hotel Uno, responded to this review, September 3, 2012
Dear Vishweshsingh, guwahati / Assam,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

We were lucky to have a chance to serve you on your trip in Bangkok.

Thank you very much for your kind giving a credit to our hotel for your first time stay in hotel facilities, room, location and will try to improve brekfast that you mentioned !

Hope to receive you in the near future.

Best regrads,

Toulouse
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2012

First I planed to stay 6 nights, but the very efficient staff, the welcoming atmosphere, the clean room, the good smelling and spotless towels, the very soft, big and comfortable bed, the tastefull furniture, the nice choice of tv channels, the good working wifi, the good coffee and rich breakfast buffet and the very friendly Staff, everyone speaks english!, make me extend my holidays in Bangkok for another 8 extra nights!
I highly recommend this Hotel to anyone who doesn't wish to get into unnecessary annoying discussions during your trip, such as wifi not working, air conditioning not working, bad coffee, smelly towels, cockroaches, no hot water, no room service and so on.
It's very close to one of the best shopping mall "Terminal 21" and to the skytrain, BTS, station Asok.
The staff is very professional and everyone is truly showing an effort to make the guest feeling like a guest!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
Dear Paul / Toulouse,

Warm greetings from Sacha's Hotel UNO

We thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to serve you as a part of our familly members !

We glad to learn that you had a great time with us during 14 days like a home away from home that you enjoyed our food, slept well, and fullfill in your daily activities from hotel staff, facilities and location.

Please note that we are looking to see you !

Hotel Manager

Been to Sacha's Hotel Uno? Share your experiences!