This property is truly an oasis of serenity in bustling Bangkok. The hotel looks like an upscale suburban condominium, but the extra-large units have all the amenities you would expect from a fine hotel. The buildings surround Thai gardens and swimming pool. When you stay here, you don't even feel like you're in Bangkok, but a major shopping center is a just short walk or taxi away. Excellent choice for a stopover, as it is relatively close to Suvarnaphumi airport. However, if you are a first-time visitor interested in seeing the major sites, the location is a bit far from attractions like Wat Phra Kaew, Wat Arun, Wat Po and the Palace.
- Also Known As:
- The Park 9, a Living Serviced Residence Hotel
- The Park 9, a Living Serviced Residence Hotel Bangkok
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Peacefully located near Rama 9 King's Park, built up to 4 story in 6 clusters consisting of only 54 unit apartments encircling a central landscape feature of canal, waterfall, fish pool thus giving you the comfort of living greenery and natural atmosphere. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Otel and Fastbooking so you can book your The Park 9, A Living Serviced Residence reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.