Stayed in the Admiral Premier on 1st May'13 for 2 nights. Location is great as its in the heart of Sukhumvit, 5minute walk from Soi Cowboy which is one of the main night life spots and a tuk tuk to Patpong takes no more than 15minutes.. Hotel was clean and staff very friendly. Breakfast was decent and for the price i paid i certainly think its worth it. Only downfall is the design of the bathrooms is not great, you will find after taking a shower the floor gets flooded so be careful. Some taxi drivers find it difficult to find so i suggest either printing its location from google maps or taking the address written in Thai. Will defo stay again when in Bangkok.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Admiral Premier Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Admiral Premier Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral Premier is a new chic hotel located on strategic Sukhumvit Rd Soi 23 with only 10 minutes walking to BTS Asok or MRT Sukhumvit. The 112 studios and one bedroom suites are designed in a contemporary style featuring elegant Jim Thompson silk used throughout. All rooms are equipped with modern amenities including a 32inch LCD TV, high-speed Internet, electronic safe and a fully equipped kitchenette. Our facilities include restaurant cafe, rooftop swimming pool & fitness room, covered car parking and private tuk-tuk service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Olotels, Venere, Hotels.com, HostelBookers and Tingo so you can book your Admiral Premier Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.