We stayed for three nights in April 2013. Overall we had a great time at the hotel which was in a good location near a big shopping mall and the train network for Bangkok. The room was excellent but with no views (not an issue) and roof top pool was a real plus especially after a long day exploring in the city you could relax in it until 10pm. A continental breakfast was included in the price and ok.
Only a 5 minute walk to one of the Healthland spa's which was expensive but very good and worth the money.
The only problem was finding the hotel, maps very poor and taxi drivers and local’s didn’t know where it was.
Would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral Premier is a new chic hotel located on strategic Sukhumvit Rd Soi 23 with only 10 minutes walking to BTS Asok or MRT Sukhumvit. The 112 studios and one bedroom suites are designed in a contemporary style featuring elegant Jim Thompson silk used throughout. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Booking.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Priceline, HotelTravel.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Hotels.com, getaroom.com, Low Cost Holidays and Odigeo so you can book your Admiral Premier Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Admiral Premier Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Admiral Premier Hotel