Very nice boutique hotel, with everything you need for a short stay in bangkok. The rooms were a good size with a nice mini-kitchen (quite useful) and sitting area. The rooftop pool is amazing to unwind after a busy day in Bangkok, with spectacular sunset views of the city.It is also in a nice area in Sukhumvit nearby to bars, street markets, plus a free tuk-tuk shuttle from the hotel to the Sky Train. The breakfast was fine and staff are friendly and helpful. I will definitely stay here again if I get the chance.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Admiral Premier Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Admiral Premier Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral Premier is a new chic hotel located on strategic Sukhumvit Rd Soi 23 with only 10 minutes walking to BTS Asok or MRT Sukhumvit. The 112 studios and one bedroom suites are designed in a contemporary style featuring elegant Jim Thompson silk used throughout. All rooms are equipped with modern amenities including a 32inch LCD TV, high-speed Internet, electronic safe and a fully equipped kitchenette. Our facilities include restaurant cafe, rooftop swimming pool & fitness room, covered car parking and private tuk-tuk service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Olotels, Venere, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Admiral Premier Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.