Great hotel, but hard to find. They have wonderful & helpful staff and good facilities. The pool is nice and the gym is adaquate. The location is convenient for dining, nightlife, shopping and sightseeing. Check out the local steak house (one block over) for a great meal. The hotels restaraunt was also very good.
The room was very clean and comfortable with very good linens, pillows and matresses.
The staff gave me an umbrella when rain was likley and arranged tours for me. They were very considerate.
They provide security at night so I would recommend this place for families. It is near the soy cowboy, a party area, but that kind ofthing is detered in this hotel.
- Also Known As:
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel
- Admiral Premier Bangkok Hotel Bangkok
- Admiral Premier Hotel Bangkok
- Bangkok Admiral Premier Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Admiral Premier is a new chic hotel located on strategic Sukhumvit Rd Soi 23 with only 10 minutes walking to BTS Asok or MRT Sukhumvit. The 112 studios and one bedroom suites are designed in a contemporary style featuring elegant Jim Thompson silk used throughout. All rooms are equipped with modern amenities including a 32inch LCD TV, high-speed Internet, electronic safe and a fully equipped kitchenette. Our facilities include restaurant cafe, rooftop swimming pool & fitness room, covered car parking and private tuk-tuk service. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Cheap Tickets, Agoda, Priceline, Olotels, HostelBookers, Hotels.com and Tingo so you can book your Admiral Premier Bangkok reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.